GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why dont Carlsberg make a console?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/07/02 at 18:35
Regular
Carlsberg supposedly make the best everything (Banks and football agencies and beer) so why don’t they make a console? They would easily beat off any competition. I mean, come one, a company that has scantily clad women working in their banks has to be good! Unfortunately there are no plans yet but I sure hope there will be soon. Here the things I would demand of Carlsberg's 'Best console in the world'.

-It would be green and shaped like a Carlsberg can with a great big Carlsberg sign in the middle that flashed pretty colors.

-It would come with free virtual friends. You would be able to choose from over one million different personalities!

-It would be a 128,000 bit console with online capabilities!

-Graphical capabilities would be so realistic that you would be able to count the craters in Christian Ziege's face in the new Pro Evolution Soccer

-From a never ending supply, tiny virtual women would walk out the back from a refrigerated compartment and serve you pints of Carlsberg.

-The controllers would be the shape of Britney Speares's body and vibrate when something happens in the game.

-The console would come with a built in screen that produced holographic 3D pictures that you can actually reach out and touch.

The games that would be released with the console would include...

-Erotica Island 3D (Hologram screen compatible)

-GTA 4 Online (With up to 10,000 users in one city at any one time!)

-Super Smash Bro's Melee 2 (With a 20 player split screen option to play with real friends or the virtual friends provided)

-Metal Gear Solid 3 (Online capabilities)

-Gran Turismo 4 (With ultra realistic damage and superior artificial intelligence)

Also the console would bring new laws to the country.

-Carlsberg would become legal to anyone and thus become the national drink.

-Soaps would become illegal and football MUST be played all day everyday on television (Except when programs like Jackass and The Simpsons are on)

-All games would be sold for free and Army Man games would be banned.

-Germans would not be aloud entry into the European or World Cup.

If Calsberg made a console, it would probably be the best console in the world.
Sat 13/07/02 at 18:35
Regular
"  "
Carlsberg supposedly make the best everything (Banks and football agencies and beer) so why don’t they make a console? They would easily beat off any competition. I mean, come one, a company that has scantily clad women working in their banks has to be good! Unfortunately there are no plans yet but I sure hope there will be soon. Here the things I would demand of Carlsberg's 'Best console in the world'.

-It would be green and shaped like a Carlsberg can with a great big Carlsberg sign in the middle that flashed pretty colors.

-It would come with free virtual friends. You would be able to choose from over one million different personalities!

-It would be a 128,000 bit console with online capabilities!

-Graphical capabilities would be so realistic that you would be able to count the craters in Christian Ziege's face in the new Pro Evolution Soccer

-From a never ending supply, tiny virtual women would walk out the back from a refrigerated compartment and serve you pints of Carlsberg.

-The controllers would be the shape of Britney Speares's body and vibrate when something happens in the game.

-The console would come with a built in screen that produced holographic 3D pictures that you can actually reach out and touch.

The games that would be released with the console would include...

-Erotica Island 3D (Hologram screen compatible)

-GTA 4 Online (With up to 10,000 users in one city at any one time!)

-Super Smash Bro's Melee 2 (With a 20 player split screen option to play with real friends or the virtual friends provided)

-Metal Gear Solid 3 (Online capabilities)

-Gran Turismo 4 (With ultra realistic damage and superior artificial intelligence)

Also the console would bring new laws to the country.

-Carlsberg would become legal to anyone and thus become the national drink.

-Soaps would become illegal and football MUST be played all day everyday on television (Except when programs like Jackass and The Simpsons are on)

-All games would be sold for free and Army Man games would be banned.

-Germans would not be aloud entry into the European or World Cup.

If Calsberg made a console, it would probably be the best console in the world.
Sat 13/07/02 at 18:38
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
...Carlsberg makes beer.
Sat 13/07/02 at 18:40
Regular
Excellent topic, original and funny. What a topic should be - funny and to the point.
Sat 13/07/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
That's it!

I've had enough, I think of a good topic, leave it a few days before writing it only to find someone else does it! It's the third bloody time!

When the football agent advert came on the other night, I looked at my gamecube and 'ding' I had a great idea... So I played ISS2

I then thought about the topic after seeing another advert about the bank...

It's not you're fault you nicked my topic though, I just expect half a GAD if you win

:c)
Sat 13/07/02 at 18:53
Regular
It is very annoying when that happens. Problem is, there's so many people posting on this site that it happens often.
Sat 13/07/02 at 20:42
Regular
"  "
I'm sorry. Blame my brother he had the beer and gave me the idea :D
Mon 15/07/02 at 10:32
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
Good post. :D
Mon 15/07/02 at 10:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I had some carlsberg on saturday. Its good lager.
Mon 15/07/02 at 11:28
Regular
"  "
Me too. Your really thought I was sober when I wrote this?? :D
Mon 15/07/02 at 11:39
Regular
Look into this post and you will find, something you can't hide.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.