GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Monkey Ball 2.......When???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/07/02 at 16:02
Regular
I'm sorry if you are answering the same question but does anyone know when SMB2 will be released over here? The first was really fun but the sequel looks much improved.
Cheers =)
Thu 18/07/02 at 00:54
I definitely think that it will be a great party game, like all of the others were. There just wasn't enough on that disc to impress me all that much. I'm sure I will get it though, in the end, due to its brilliant party fun appeal.
Anyway, does anyone know if the gamecube controller is durable and long-lasting because after playing the N64 versions of mario party I found even my official controllers would not function as well as it otherwise would, e.g. some buttons would jam from time to time.
Maybe that was just my problem.
Wed 17/07/02 at 23:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Asparagus Man wrote:
> Cheers, I shall have to start collecting magazines again. The DVD thaa
> came with this months NGN magazine is really good, though there isn't
> much on SMB2 on it. I wanted to see more on mario party because it
> seems basically the exact same game with better graphics and few
> additions. Well, we shall see, as it must be a long way off from being
> released anyway.

The mario party footage on the DVD really impressed me, i think it would make a great party game.
Wed 17/07/02 at 22:07
Cheers, I shall have to start collecting magazines again. The DVD thaa came with this months NGN magazine is really good, though there isn't much on SMB2 on it. I wanted to see more on mario party because it seems basically the exact same game with better graphics and few additions. Well, we shall see, as it must be a long way off from being released anyway.
Wed 17/07/02 at 20:45
Regular
There's a good 2 page feature on SMB2 in this moths Nintendo Official Magazine if you're interested.
Tue 16/07/02 at 20:42
Regular
Yeah, and Final Fantasy XI was released a few months ago in Japan. I guess they deserve it, but we spend more money on games over here than the cinema. And where's our E3 show?
Sun 14/07/02 at 22:15
Where's the justice, eh? We wait for these great games to be released here and those seemingly 'privilaged' Americans go and get them way before us, in some cases. They already have Eternal Darkness, which is taking its time in coming here. =(
Sun 14/07/02 at 21:43
Regular
Asparagus Man wrote:
> Microgarlicbread wrote:
> Yes, your average American is too thick to remmber the names of the
> months so they call Autumn 'fall' because leaves fall from the
> trees.
> Idiots.
>
> Hmmmm somehow that makes alot of sense, I mean we are talking about
> Americans here, aren't we? No offense to Americans.

Lol, I'm sure the fat idiots would think nothing of it.
Sun 14/07/02 at 21:06
Microgarlicbread wrote:
> Yes, your average American is too thick to remmber the names of the
> months so they call Autumn 'fall' because leaves fall from the trees.
> Idiots.

Hmmmm somehow that makes alot of sense, I mean we are talking about Americans here, aren't we? No offense to Americans.
Sun 14/07/02 at 20:44
Regular
Yes, your average American is too thick to remmber the names of the months so they call Autumn 'fall' because leaves fall from the trees. Idiots.
Sun 14/07/02 at 18:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Asparagus Man wrote:
> Not sure, but gamespot.com (i.e. American) says it will be released by
> October it seems.

Gah i was hoping early september, i will be in America at that time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.