GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EA F1 2002"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/07/02 at 15:58
Regular
The visuals are pathetic on this game. I mean, is it a ps1 game or what! Compare the graphics to a good F1 game like Sony's F1 2001. The latter is far superior in the looks department. It's sharper, has more detail, better colours, and a cleaner appearance. Game play on EA F1 2002 is like a poor man's F1 substitute. It fly’s really quick, but you can plough through loads of slower cars, bump them of and with no effect on your car. EA should give up this ill fated F1 experiment, and let somebody who knows what their doing take over.
Sat 13/07/02 at 15:58
Regular
The visuals are pathetic on this game. I mean, is it a ps1 game or what! Compare the graphics to a good F1 game like Sony's F1 2001. The latter is far superior in the looks department. It's sharper, has more detail, better colours, and a cleaner appearance. Game play on EA F1 2002 is like a poor man's F1 substitute. It fly’s really quick, but you can plough through loads of slower cars, bump them of and with no effect on your car. EA should give up this ill fated F1 experiment, and let somebody who knows what their doing take over.
Sat 13/07/02 at 15:59
Regular
"$hit happens"
I think that all F1 games are boring and repetative, but just my opinion and the graphics are very bad arent they!
Sat 13/07/02 at 16:52
Regular
The only reason anyone would play this game twice is because they couldnt beleive how bad it was the first time round.
Sat 13/07/02 at 17:10
Regular
"how long have i got"
I use to play the F1 Games but it got boring when they brought out more and more wich is just the same tracks with different graphica and even different pit stop wich is just a waste of money, "I ADDVISE YOU NOT TO BUY IT"
Mon 15/07/02 at 15:54
Regular
This game should of gone straight to platinum, like films that go straight to video!
Mon 15/07/02 at 18:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Dave RJR wrote:
> This game should of gone straight to platinum, like films that go
> straight to video!

---

Platinum means the game's good you twonk!
Tue 16/07/02 at 08:25
Regular
But platinum games are cheaper - and this one needs to be, i mean i cant see anyone buying it at full price.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.