GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What does a man do when he's trapped in a lift for 41 hours?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/04/08 at 20:04
Regular
Sat 26/04/08 at 15:27
"i suck them all day"
god i would hate that if it happened to me.

Errr,, what did he do wen he wanted the toilet???

lol
Thu 24/04/08 at 18:46
Regular
"Mooching around"
I saw this yesterday!

The things that worried me, were like Pixie's issues, why was no one checking the CCTV? Why, also, did he leave the lift looking remarkably calm?

I suppose it would've been nice to see his last minute in the lift in real time, so we could see his full reaction properly.
Thu 24/04/08 at 18:37
Regular
From what I have read, he pushed the alarm which was going off the whole time he was in there leading to auditory hallucinations.
More questions -- Why did nobody else hear it?
Some people have said he did go for a wee when he opened the doors. I'm suer I saw him climb to the roof of the lift a few times to try and get out. I guess they're not as easy to get out of as they are in films!!
Thu 24/04/08 at 15:13
Regular
There's a few things that worry me about this footage. First off whey did no one check the cctv in that time?
What did his boss and workmates think when they realised that he hadn't come off his work break? and a short stroll to the car park would have shown his car still there...
After the first day of being missing why hadn't his bosses realise that he was still missing?
If he had family or lived with anyone, why did no one call the police and report him being missing after all that time?
He must have been dying for the toilet because in that footage it gave no evidence that he used his prision to releave himself.
He must have been starving and really thirsty afrter all that time.
Did he not think to try the escape hatch in the roof? most lifts have them for maintenance.

I could go on forever but i don't want to bore you.

But the most important question i have to ask is... Will he ever use a lift again? :D

What would i do though? God knows, i'll think of it when the time comes. lol

SP
Tue 22/04/08 at 22:14
Regular
"eat toast!"
Wasn't there an alarm button? All lifts have them these days.

Shame he didn't have a phone with him. If i got stuck with the contents in my pocket when i go out, i would be equally screwed. So i do the next best thing, bang on the walls scream my head off and trash the lift.
Tue 22/04/08 at 20:49
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I can think of an answer, but I think it's best not to post it!

If that happened to me, I'd seriously hope my phone had a good signal going, I'd have to get out.

Not quite as funny as when 14 people at the uni got stuck in a lift for a good hour or so, owing to the fact it was designed to hold 8, and no one seemed to care. Apparently once maintenence turned up, sweat was starting to condensate on the walls!
Tue 22/04/08 at 20:10
"possibly impossible"
I always carry my DS wherever I go, so I'd finish a few games (and hope the battery lasted!) and try to find an ISP to connect to in order to surf the net.
Tue 22/04/08 at 20:04
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.