GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Good TV On?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/04/08 at 18:07
Regular
"Mooching around"
It seems with me, and I'm sure a few others, that I do love a good bit of telly nighthood. Back a few weeks ago, Mondays seemed a little more bearable because I knew at the end of it all I could relax into a new episode of Skins. Now we have a Saturdays back with the good old Dr Who, and coming soon Lost returns to us all.

Sadly, this only covers two days of the week. So I was wondering what the Freeola community could offer :P just punch out a reply with your favourite TV show at the moment, or a recommendation for someone to watch.

I need to fill my mental TV guide :D
Mon 07/09/09 at 04:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Woohoo Dexter is back (at least if you've got t'internet). First episode of Season 4 is freaking awesome.
Fri 02/05/08 at 15:41
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just a reminder new series of Peep Show starts tonight 10.30pm.
Thu 24/04/08 at 20:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Go to Sidereel. They have links to the whole of series 1 and 2.
It has a dark streak of humour in it but you certainly wouldnt call it a comedy.
Thu 24/04/08 at 19:37
Regular
Search for 'Dexter stream' on google, find a tv stream and watch the first episode

If you don't like the first episode then not for you
Thu 24/04/08 at 16:15
Regular
"Mooching around"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Dexter.

How serious a show is it? Or is it like a Scrubs endevour, where it's got humour to it, but ultimatly brings you back down to Earth?
Thu 24/04/08 at 02:28
Regular
Dexter.
Thu 24/04/08 at 02:12
Regular
"Mooching around"
McLong wrote:
> Just finished watching all 3 seasons of
> Weeds. Definitely
> worth a watch.

I've always wanted to give this a go, I see it's very highly rated on IMDB, but arn't most TV dramas?

If Sky ever repeat the first couple of seasons, I'll definitly try to give it a watch.
Wed 23/04/08 at 16:32
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ah! Heroes and Peep Show! :D Brilliant.
Tue 22/04/08 at 22:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Coo Coo wrote:
> Dexter

Woo absolutely. Loved it so much i didnt bother waiting for it to come on TV and watched the whole of series 1 and 2 in a week. Unfortuntately, that now means i've got to wait until September for series 3 to start. Ending to series 1 isn't great though.

Erm tv at at the moment? Well the only new thing that comes to mind is Eli Stone. Otherwise, Scrubs, Lost, Ugly Betty, Dexter, Skins (even if it has finished), Headcases, Heroes, Brothers and Sisters (quality) and i think thats it.
Oh and Family Guy of course
Tue 22/04/08 at 22:19
Regular
"I like turtles"
The fifth series of the brilliant 'Peep Show' starts on Friday 2nd May on Channel 4.Really looking forward to this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.