GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX tricky GC- first impressions."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/07/02 at 10:06
Regular
Got SSX tricky through the post this morning (cheers SR!) and all I can say is that it is incredibly addictive, and I can see why the SOny dudes like it so much! The graphics are really smooth, the control system is easy to learn and doesn't require thinking time to see which buttons to press, and the soundtrack is quite cool.

So, my first impression, is a ranking of 8/10. This will change as I progress through the game, and I will be intrigued to see what you guys thought of it.

Microchips
Sat 13/07/02 at 10:06
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Got SSX tricky through the post this morning (cheers SR!) and all I can say is that it is incredibly addictive, and I can see why the SOny dudes like it so much! The graphics are really smooth, the control system is easy to learn and doesn't require thinking time to see which buttons to press, and the soundtrack is quite cool.

So, my first impression, is a ranking of 8/10. This will change as I progress through the game, and I will be intrigued to see what you guys thought of it.

Microchips
Sat 13/07/02 at 10:07
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
mmmm , i think i'll have to get this game ;)
Sat 13/07/02 at 12:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
Got it through the post yesterday (cheers SR! :-D) and it's awesome. Really addictive and with a fantastic learning curve.

9.5/10 it rocks.
Sat 13/07/02 at 12:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Got it through the post yesterday (cheers SR! :-D)

No, I tell a lie! I got it on Thursday! Muahahahah

Cheers even more SR :-D
Sat 13/07/02 at 12:55
Regular
I enjoyed 1080 Snowboarding on my N64 much more than SSX Tricky. The courses are so cluttered in SSX and I'd really like to see the control system sorted out if there is to be a sequel. My verdict? Shabby - 6/10.
Sat 13/07/02 at 13:43
Regular
Haven't got it yet, should be getting it hopefully sometime next week (cheers in advance Special Reserve)
Sat 13/07/02 at 13:43
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Well, I got further with SSX tricky today, up to mesablanca on both showoff and race in world circuit. I can't believe it, how much better can it get? I mean, I was playing this morning, thought it was great, turned it off. Now, I have been playing it for about two straight hours- and I can't get enough!

Time for an update- 9/10.
Sat 13/07/02 at 14:37
Regular
"$hit happens"
Don't any of you like the look of white storm? i thinkit looks good but i enjoyed 1080 on the N64.
Sat 13/07/02 at 14:52
Regular
White Storm looks feckin brilliant, the video from E3 is superb and that's very early footage from the games development so I can't to see the final game.
Sat 13/07/02 at 19:01
Regular
White Storm's gonna be in a whole different (higher) league to SSX Tricky, cause it's made by Nintendo themselves.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.