GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreamcast Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/07/02 at 16:20
Regular
Is there still any games on line. I know that Quake III, Starlancer & PSO were all capable of going online but can we still gain access to servers and comete online.

Hope to hear a favourable reply.
Thu 15/08/02 at 14:15
Regular
"Frag 1st, Think 2nd"
Is it hard to set up the dreamcast with Dreamkey 3. I phoned BT about Openworld and they didn't really answer my questions.

BB
Tue 16/07/02 at 18:07
BigBob wrote:
> Is there a limited amount of ISP's availaible or are most of them open
> to the Dreamcast. Who is best provider for dreamcast needs. I plan to
> have at go at Quake III for a while and PSO if I can build up a strong
> enough character.

AOL is the only one that dosn't work on dreamcast

i would personally go on BTopenworld or freeserve, BT mainly as you get lower pings on the game servers

you will need dreamkey 3.0 to setup your ISP don't forget. get it from here:

http://www.dk3.sega-europe.com/

people wil help you on PSO if you think your weak on it people helped me on it and now i'm at an average lv25
Mon 15/07/02 at 16:29
Regular
"Frag 1st, Think 2nd"
Is there a limited amount of ISP's availaible or are most of them open to the Dreamcast. Who is best provider for dreamcast needs. I plan to have at go at Quake III for a while and PSO if I can build up a strong enough character.
Fri 12/07/02 at 18:48
yeah they are still on you just need to get the new browser disk off sega (dreamkey 3) and setup your own ISP on it

PSO is still very busy quake has died down abit though
Fri 12/07/02 at 16:20
Regular
"Frag 1st, Think 2nd"
Is there still any games on line. I know that Quake III, Starlancer & PSO were all capable of going online but can we still gain access to servers and comete online.

Hope to hear a favourable reply.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.