GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FIFA World Rankings (Updated from last time)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/07/02 at 08:30
Regular
1 Brazil
2 Argentina
2 France
4 Spain
5 Germany
6 Mexico
7 Portugal
8 England
9 Colombia
10 Italy
11 United States
12 Turkey
13 Denmark
14 Ireland Republic
15 Netherlands
16 Yugoslavia
17 Cameroon
18 Paraguay
19 Belgium
20 Sweden

---

Well, there's the new World Rankings from FIFA. Some of you may have seen this already, but I'm just putting it up in case you hadn't.

It was pretty obvious Brazil were going to go back to the top of the rankings, and teams such as Germany, USA, England and Ireland going up a bit. Turkey have also moved up quite a bit, and Korea, although they aren't in the top 20 yet, moved from 40th to 22nd. Teams like The Netherlands, Colombia and Yugoslavia have dropped positions because they weren't at the World Cup.

Interesing looking table then. Discuss.
Thu 25/07/02 at 21:03
England will climb higher, but only if they put more Peterborough Utd players in the team.
Mon 22/07/02 at 13:41
The question is will England climb or fall in the rankings over the next few years. With the potential in the side there are surely two or three sides we can overtake but we have to watch our backs. I wouldn't be at all surprised if USA climb further. They have come from nowhere and 'soccer' is now the second most popular sport amongst kids in America. The Netherlands are bound to bounce back strongly aswell after failing to make the World Cup.
Fri 12/07/02 at 18:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Solskjær wrote:
> Whoops - you put the number 2 next to 3rd placed France.

---

No, it's because they were equal on points.

And just so you know, on the points list thing, France and Argentina are loads in front of Spain and the rest.

I would've liked to see them drop down a bit too, but in the past few years they have just been too good.
Fri 12/07/02 at 17:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Whoops - you put the number 2 next to 3rd placed France.

I'm still surprised to even see them that high after a performace like that in the World Cup! Surely they'd have shot right down below 5th, and Spain may've just overtaken them.
Fri 12/07/02 at 15:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Na†ßu© wrote:
> I cant understand why Columbia are so high. They haven't had a decent
> match in years!

---

They won the Copa America 2001.
Fri 12/07/02 at 15:39
Regular
"  "
I cant understand why Columbia are so high. They haven't had a decent match in years!
Fri 12/07/02 at 15:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No·² wrote:
> and where is senagal on that list?

---

Obviously they haven't made the top 20 yet.

They will some time soon hopefully.
Fri 12/07/02 at 13:19
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
obviously they ain't on there.
Fri 12/07/02 at 13:12
Regular
and where is senagal on that list?
Fri 12/07/02 at 08:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
1 Brazil
2 Argentina
2 France
4 Spain
5 Germany
6 Mexico
7 Portugal
8 England
9 Colombia
10 Italy
11 United States
12 Turkey
13 Denmark
14 Ireland Republic
15 Netherlands
16 Yugoslavia
17 Cameroon
18 Paraguay
19 Belgium
20 Sweden

---

Well, there's the new World Rankings from FIFA. Some of you may have seen this already, but I'm just putting it up in case you hadn't.

It was pretty obvious Brazil were going to go back to the top of the rankings, and teams such as Germany, USA, England and Ireland going up a bit. Turkey have also moved up quite a bit, and Korea, although they aren't in the top 20 yet, moved from 40th to 22nd. Teams like The Netherlands, Colombia and Yugoslavia have dropped positions because they weren't at the World Cup.

Interesing looking table then. Discuss.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.