GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Men In Black 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/07/02 at 20:43
Regular
I dont know if you have seen Men In Black 2 but it is amazing but it does not get a better rating than the first one, there's more aliens but still doesn't amuse me as must as the first one.

If you haven't seen/got it you should, it is a film to watch over and over again
Thu 11/07/02 at 20:43
Regular
"how long have i got"
I dont know if you have seen Men In Black 2 but it is amazing but it does not get a better rating than the first one, there's more aliens but still doesn't amuse me as must as the first one.

If you haven't seen/got it you should, it is a film to watch over and over again
Thu 11/07/02 at 20:46
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
And where might you have seen it Mr Savo?
I hear it's pretty poor but im not letting that put me off, I am looking forward to this one.
Thu 11/07/02 at 20:54
Regular
"how long have i got"
I got it of a friend who comes into my Dad's shop, But i won't spoil it for you, oh and i watched it in my room.
Thu 11/07/02 at 20:55
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Hmmm I see, I guess it's bit like how I have watched both Scooby doo and spiderman in my room.

What would you rate it out of 10?
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:14
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
"It's time to put it on."
"What?"
"The last suit you'll ever wear......again..."

Looks pretty good. I'll definitely see it.
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I will definately be seeing this, but the theme song is so bad compared to "here come the men in black".
Thu 11/07/02 at 23:03
Regular
"how long have i got"
CDouch wrote:
> Hmmm I see, I guess it's bit like how I have watched both Scooby doo
> and spiderman in my room.
>
> What would you rate it out of 10?

I would rate It 8 out of 10.

;D
Sat 13/07/02 at 17:43
i no alot of people say that sequels to films are not as good as the first film.

i have not yet cn the film but i would like to say the people who say it wont be as good as the first are probbably goin 2 b wrong.

ive seen the adverts 4this film and i think that it is goin to b one of the best films of the year (bhind spiderman etc.) and is certainly goin to be better than the first men in black.

on the adverts the special effects look great and will smith is one of the funniest people in the world and will make this film a box office smash hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna c it and i advise u 2 aswell.

(p.s when i c the film i will enter in my view and rating of wat it was like).
Sat 13/07/02 at 18:18
Regular
"how long have i got"
Most people say that the first one is better than the next, take star wars the first one is better than the second, so men in black 2 is not as good as the first.
Sat 13/07/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
J Savo wrote:
> Most people say that the first one is better than the next, take star
> wars the first one is better than the second, so men in black 2 is not
> as good as the first.

Epsiode 2 was far better than episode 1.

The Empire Strikes Back was at least on par with the original Star Wars.

Terminator 2 was a lot better than the original.

The Last Crusade is the best of the Inidana Jones films.

Aliens was supposedly better than the original (although I think I prefer the first one).

Godfather Part 2 was supposedly better than part 1 (I'm not sure - part 2 didn't have James Caan).

Not all sequels are worse than the originals.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.