GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rachet and clank, game, any good?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/07/02 at 18:37
Regular
Hey everybody, there is a new platformer coming out, that may give Jak and Dax a run for their orbs!

For those of you who have not heard about it, you play as a sort of cat with a robot, clank, sidekick, the plot i am unsure about and wondered if peole could supply info!

The thing that got me interested in this game was the fact you get money from beating enemies and with the money you research new weapons. I like this sort of things in games and that is why i also like Sonic Adventure 2 Battle with the Chao, so let me knwo what you all think of the game and the plot.
Cheers :)
Sir Auron
Thu 11/07/02 at 18:37
Regular
"$hit happens"
Hey everybody, there is a new platformer coming out, that may give Jak and Dax a run for their orbs!

For those of you who have not heard about it, you play as a sort of cat with a robot, clank, sidekick, the plot i am unsure about and wondered if peole could supply info!

The thing that got me interested in this game was the fact you get money from beating enemies and with the money you research new weapons. I like this sort of things in games and that is why i also like Sonic Adventure 2 Battle with the Chao, so let me knwo what you all think of the game and the plot.
Cheers :)
Sir Auron
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:43
"High polygon count"
I'll definitely be getting this game - it looks fantastic, and from what I've seen of it running, it will definitely become PS2's number-one platform game.

There's also the oddly-titled "Sly Cooper and the Thievus Raccoonus", previously referred to in the mags as simply "Sly Raccoon" which looks good. I usually hate cel-shaded games, but this is forcing me to rethink my opinion!
Fri 12/07/02 at 12:24
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
So, should I get Jak and Daxter and be happy with it, or wait for Ratchet and Clank?

Views?
Fri 12/07/02 at 13:41
Regular
"  "
Jak and Daxters fantastic. Get both!

Also Ratchet and Clank is meant to have RPG elements where you can purchase things from people using bolts found. Sounds interesting.
Sat 13/07/02 at 09:43
Regular
"$hit happens"
Fuzzy wrote:
> So, should I get Jak and Daxter and be happy with it, or wait for
> Ratchet and Clank?
>
> Views?

You can probably pick up a used copy and Jak and Daxter for around £23-£30, depends on where you go and the conditon, but if you you want to see some stuff on Rachet and Clank i reccomend you buy Computer and Video Games mag, it has a little bit onit with some screenshots! Oh and it has shots of both lord of the rings games! Ape escape 2, Metal Gear substance( is coming out for Ps2) and there is alittle bit on Suidoken 3 plus muh more, loads of new games i want to purchase on different consoles!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.