GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the biggest prank you've ever pulled?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/07/02 at 16:37
Regular
Like, a practical joke, or as some rebellious american kids (and some of the more cunning monkeys) called it, a prank.

What's the biggest one you've ever done?
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:54
Regular
A right few years ago, when I was about six or seven, I stayed in my cousins house a lot. We were very close and at night we always wrecked the place and annoyed his mom. So for a while she made me stay in her bed until she went to bed (as her husband played in a band till all hours).

Then she would take me my cousins room and he would be out cold. So I was really board one night and saw the telephone beside me. And, being the stupid seven year old that I was (and still am) I thought of a masterful plan that would make her let me stay in my cousins room.

I planned to ring the fire brigade and send it to the house, but then thought of my next door neighbours for some reason. So when they asked, "Where is the fire and how did it happen?" I answered, "It's at 6 blah blah blah."

So I lay there for about fifteen minutes and the phone rang. When I answered it the woman said, "You rang a hoax! This is a serious offence!". And then my cousins mum came out and shuted at me. The whol plan back fired as I wasn't allowed to stay over for two months and my mum grounded me. But the fun things was when Igot home the next day. My neighbour (who was a girl of the same age) told me all about the fire brigade coming and everything.

Boring eh?
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:39
Regular
"¬_¬"
I've rung up plenty of fast food restaurants. Once at one of my mates sleepovers ages ago when we were all as p!ssed as an elephant during the monsoon, we rang my mate back (who was pranking) saying we were the police and he got very scared if you get my meaning.

Sigh. Those were the days.
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:31
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Not great, but slightly more evil and original.

Or at least, I think so.
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:30
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Ok doak. Previous pranks.

Let's see. Oh yes. Told my ex-best friend to ask out someone that really didn't fancy them. He willingly asked her, oh yes.

She furthermore laughed and walked out. I was in hysterics. It was an act of revenge.

Hehehe!
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:26
It was the fastest and most recent prank which came into my head. Don't bother knocking it until you post one of your own.

Chop Chop.
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:21
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Categorised with the swapping the salt and the sugar.

How hilarious.
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:20
Regular
arix wrote:
> Phoned the Chinese Shop and ordered 4 Set Meals (ranging
> £15-£25) to my mates house. I claimed it was for a
> party...

Oo. You. Evil. Genius.
:o/
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:15
Phoned the Chinese Shop and ordered 4 Set Meals (ranging £15-£25) to my mates house. I claimed it was for a party...
Thu 11/07/02 at 17:17
Regular
"Hmmm....."
LOL, that mustve been fun....

:D
Thu 11/07/02 at 17:01
Regular
"95% organic"
April Fool's day three years ago...

My flatmate had just bought a new Honda Civic, and had a rather expensive hi-fi installed. While he was still asleep, my other flatmate and I stole his keys and crept out to his car. I wound down the front window completely and we scattered a broken pint glass over the driver seat. I waited next to the car, which genuinely looked like it had just been broken into.

Then came the crux of the prank...

I was dressed pretty much like Jeremy Beadle, loitering by the car. I had a mac on, a big ski hat, sunglasses and a huge false beard. We assumed that he'd work out it was me almost immediately...
My other flatmate went back inside and went to wake him up, shouting 'there's some dude trying to nick your car stereo'. He refused to budge at first, he remembered it was April 1, and thought it was just a cruel ploy to get him out of bed. Eventually, he went to look through the window, and saw me next to his 'smashed' car.

We hadn't quite worked out what would happen next, we were just going to play it by ear. But a moment later, my flatmate burst out into the street wearing just his boxer-shorts: he starting running towards me, shouting threats, and I decided to run.

I was in complete hysterics, trying to flee down the road, with my huge black beard almost falling off my face. Combined with the hat and the sunglasses, I couldn't really see what was going on. I just assumed that my flatmate would have gone back home to call the police, where my other flatmate would then reveal the joke... so I started slowing down.
The next thing I knew I was knocked to the ground by a semi-naked rugby tackle. I turned round, still laughing, to reveal my true identity. But, before I could do that, my flatmate had firmly planted his fist in my face and knocked my head against the pavement.

As soon as he recognised me, he burst out laughing, and my other flatmate was at this point in a hysterical heap on the pavement just outside the front door, having watched the joke unfurl at my expense. We all returned to the flat, drank tea and laughed uncontrollably for another hour.

After we had cleared the broken glass from his car seat, my flatmate was kind enough to drive me to hospital, where I needed 3 stiches to rectify the hole in my head made by the pavement-slamming. It backfired pretty badly... but it was hella funny at the time, and equally amusing to look back on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.