GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"driving test"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/07/02 at 12:37
Regular
I passed my driving test yesterday so to congratulate myself I am getting Warcraft III and Neverwinter Nights for my new PC!

No more driving lessons ever......and think of all the money I will save not having to pay for them every week. I payed £32 per week.....thats a new game every week if I want. I'm so happy

Bimbo
Thu 11/07/02 at 12:37
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I passed my driving test yesterday so to congratulate myself I am getting Warcraft III and Neverwinter Nights for my new PC!

No more driving lessons ever......and think of all the money I will save not having to pay for them every week. I payed £32 per week.....thats a new game every week if I want. I'm so happy

Bimbo
Thu 11/07/02 at 12:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im currently on my 3rd lesson (which is today at 3pm) and ive just got my theory test booked for the 21st of august.

How many lessons did you have?
Thu 11/07/02 at 12:41
Regular
Heh, I remember the day I passed my driving test...

I Was sooooo happy that I Passed that later on in the day I forgot to look at any mirrors or behind while I was reversing out of a car park...Ending up with a big fat dent in my car...
Thu 11/07/02 at 12:43
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I had a year of driving lessons when I was 17 before I went to university and then I gave up while I was at uni because I couldn't afford it. I have then had another year of lessons since I left Uni, and passed on my second test. But I would go by my standar as I was terrified of driving after being in a bad accident and I was therefore a slow learner

I wish you the best of luck with your lessons and a speedy pass.

Bimbo
Thu 11/07/02 at 13:49
Regular
"That's right!"
I've been over the legal age of driving some quite some time now, and I *still* haven't started learning. I'm lazy, and cars pollute, so that's my reason

Anyway, congratulations on the win
Thu 11/07/02 at 13:57
"Stupid Newbie :D"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I've been over the legal age of driving some quite some time now, and
> I *still* haven't started learning. I'm lazy, and cars pollute, so
> that's my reason

LoL, ditto... except I can't claim to be bothered about cars polluting. Took the lessons, thought about booking the test, couldn't be bothered - here I am now. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.