GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE OR N64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/07/02 at 05:17
Regular
which of these is the better console,

Gamecube????????
N64 ????????
and why
Wed 24/07/02 at 15:32
Regular
i just got a GC :D
its brilliant.
Wed 24/07/02 at 13:46
i loved the n64 and i was always pleased with the games on it (well the ones i played) and even though it wasnt as "big" as ps1 it still had brill games just wasnt advertised enough and hard to develop for blah blah blah.

But already with in a few months im pleased with the gamecube and soon bigger games will becoming not just from nintendo but other developers.
and once mario resi and die hard are out (and dont flop with i very much hope will not happen) then they will be more popular than ever.

and if it wasnt for the little discs id say nintendo would win no problem but maybe a few games wont come out for GC but r on others who cares we have nintendo.

Sony look out nintendos back.
also sony shut up about selling 30million ps2 compared to nintendos 4 million u have had an extra 2 years any hows nintendo has estimated 50 million by christmas 2003.
Wed 24/07/02 at 10:24
Ahhh he was a disgrace.
Anyway N64 had some killer games, did it not, such as golden eye and many other great multiplayer titles. At the moment gamecube doesn't have that many multiplayer titles, that are great except for Super Monkey Ball and Super Smash Bros. Melee.
It'll all work out fine for gamecube but I can't wait for Super Monkey Ball 2!!!
Wed 24/07/02 at 09:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Fuzzy wrote:
> Why was he banned?

---

Copied reviews, swearing and spamming.
Wed 24/07/02 at 09:00
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
there both amazing

N64 gave birth to zelda Orcarina of time with is the best games i've ever played on. Also the original super smash bros kicked butt.

The gamecube has beautiful graphics and it is small and portable(with LCD moniter)but it has the second super smash bros, super smash bros melee which also kicks butt

nintendo is just amazing
Thu 11/07/02 at 18:58
That's a really crap question. You can tell no thought went into it, other than when typing the question out.
Thu 11/07/02 at 17:48
Regular
Gamecube because...

-Disc format
-More third party developers
-Better potential
-Cheaper
Thu 11/07/02 at 17:46
he was sexkid2002 and 2003 and he is a cheat as well as a spammer
Thu 11/07/02 at 14:32
"Darkness, always"
he was a spamming little 'tard, and he apparently copied some reviews...
Thu 11/07/02 at 12:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No idea.............

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.