GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Man Utd win a cup or trophy this season?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/07/02 at 02:11
Regular
Do you think the same team from last year will win a cup at all this season esp with the dodgy goal keeper who let in goals in every match of the world cup, never mind his home country never even scoring a goal, disgrace, but will Man Utd come back and win something?
Thu 11/07/02 at 14:10
I think they will and as celtic_mad said they need a new defender,
someone who can use his head to defend the ball. Someone like Rio Ferdinand
Thu 11/07/02 at 11:24
Regular
ps2_proud wrote:
> YES! and since they are the red devils. maybe they could cunjour up a
> magic spell and send all every other player to hell. This will, in
> turn, give forfeight to man United. They will then win the charity
> sheild, league cup, FA cup, premiership trophy. Alex ferguson will
> also win manager of the month every month and will become the greatest
> manager in the world.

bloody MAN U FAN
WE ARE THe champions Ave it.
Thu 11/07/02 at 11:15
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Charity Shield ---- Liverpool
Premiership ------- Liverpool
F.A. Cup ---------- Man United
Worthington Cup --- Aston Villa
Champions League -- Real Madrid
UEFA Cup ---------- Leeds
Thu 11/07/02 at 08:13
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
I think that they can win trophies but it all depends on the defence they certanly need a new centre back, also it depends on the teams attitude towards there football.
Thu 11/07/02 at 04:43
Regular
"HAIL HAIL"
i also think they need a new keeper cause he is useless and a new defende would be Rio Ferdinand
Thu 11/07/02 at 02:47
Regular
Cant win Charity shield becasue United aint in it. Liverpool vs Arsenal in that...Been ages since United wernt in the charity sheild...Must have been back in 1995 the last time they wernt in it...

Hopefully actually watching the chairty sheild instead of playing in it with give them the right frame of mind and show them just how much they underachieved last year...

I Reckon new decent defender should equal at least one decent trophy.
Thu 11/07/02 at 02:21
Regular
YES! and since they are the red devils. maybe they could cunjour up a magic spell and send all every other player to hell. This will, in turn, give forfeight to man United. They will then win the charity sheild, league cup, FA cup, premiership trophy. Alex ferguson will also win manager of the month every month and will become the greatest manager in the world.
Thu 11/07/02 at 02:11
Regular
"HAIL HAIL"
Do you think the same team from last year will win a cup at all this season esp with the dodgy goal keeper who let in goals in every match of the world cup, never mind his home country never even scoring a goal, disgrace, but will Man Utd come back and win something?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.