GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favorite film...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/07/02 at 21:54
Regular
Which is the film you most enjoy? the one that you could sit down and watch again and again.

Mine's American beauty.

What's yours?
Wed 10/07/02 at 21:54
Regular
"I confused?"
Which is the film you most enjoy? the one that you could sit down and watch again and again.

Mine's American beauty.

What's yours?
Wed 10/07/02 at 21:56
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I have a few:

Coll runnings
Waynes world 1+2
Clerks
Jay and Silent Bob strike back
Wed 10/07/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I mean Cool runnings sorry
Wed 10/07/02 at 21:59
"High polygon count"
For me it would have to be the first two Star Wars films... that is the 'original' first two - Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back.

I've seen them more than any other film, and I never get tired of watching them.
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:04
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I alos have a few

Lord of the Rings - want it on VHS or DVD

LA confidential - great film

Gladiator - epic

some of the 007 films
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:07
Regular
"Woah dude!"
It's got to be 'Say Anything' with John Cusack.

The ultimate in 'nodding your head and saying "yeah i know how that feels" ' movie.
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:08
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
*also - !!!

I also like Starship Troopers - it's great
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Heat

Without a doubt.

It is just soooo good.

Gladiator ranks very highly too.

Oh and I just can't resist saying this: Starship Troopers well and truly sucks.
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:26
Regular
".......on the attac"
Vottanator wrote:
> Heat

Same here. Absolutely Grade A brilliant film. Shame they didn't put any extras on the DVD but hopefully they'll re-release it as a special edition soon!
Thu 11/07/02 at 00:41
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
The problem they have with films like Heat is that there's not much extra stuff around to use, because much of the back up footage and alternate scenes have been destroyed, and you're only left with promotional documentaries made for HBO and chums, which are usually about 2 minutes of documentary and 20 minutes of footage from the film. You could have a commentary, but I think I'm right in saying that Michael Mann has yet to do a commentary, and a few directors, Curtis Hanson to name one, really don't like speaking over or about their films.

Also the original DVD's probably sold a truckload based on the quality of the film, and that might limit the need for an extras-packed re-release..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.