GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Superman or Batman?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/07/02 at 21:15
Regular
Taken from codejunkies.com

MATT DAMON is being given the choice of playing either BATMAN or SUPERMAN in a new movie that brings the comic book superheroes together - as enemies.

Moviemaker WOLFGANG PETERSEN has signed up to direct BATMAN VS SUPERMAN for a 2004 release, and he wants Damon among his stars. The director says, "Matt's an interesting action man and a hell of an actor."

THE PERFECT STORM director jumped at the chance to make the new movie because he likes the idea of pitting two heroes against each other.

He says, "It's a clash of the titans. They play off each other so perfectly - Superman is clear, bright, all that is noble and good, and Batman represents the dark, obsessive and vengeful side. It'll make for great drama."

--------------- ---------------- -------------------- --------------
So which do you think he should take and which do you think he will take?
What a decision eh? Who would you be?
Fri 12/07/02 at 19:58
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Saw "The Bourne Identity" last night. If for no other reason, see it to
watch Matty beat the living sh-- out of people. He comes off very
Batman (comics Batman, not movie Batman).

- Kevin Smith

Hmmm
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
No way, Marvel comics bury DC comics in the sand with an iron fist.
Thu 11/07/02 at 19:09
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Comic-book Batman. The new ones. They rock in a big way - dark and psychotic. I love DC comics. All you Marvel fans can go suck on the Thing.

*whispers* Hah. That told 'em.
Thu 11/07/02 at 18:53
I would be Batman as long as i could play with Batgirl ;0) hehehe
Thu 11/07/02 at 18:48
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Batman has no super human powers. Superman has lots.

However, Superman is a tw@t most of the time. If I had to be one of them then I'd be Batman since he is far far cooler. And he has a better name. A batman or a super-man. Make way for Jesus-man.

However, if I had the chance to choose between having Superman's powers or Batman's cave, money gadgets and all the rest then I'd choose Superman's powers. Batman's money comes close but then if I had Superman's powers then I'd just rob loads of banks.

I'd never be a hreo that's for sure. I wouldn't be a villain either, just killing people for the sake of it but I'd use my powers to benefit myself.

Spiderman beats them all though. Climbing walls, shooting web and having a spidersense is far better than flying, looking through walls and having great vision and hearing. I think. Then again, Superman is pretty strong. But Spiderman can shoot webs and climb walls again. Ahh well....when am I ever gonna get the choice anyway.
Thu 11/07/02 at 16:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Goatboy wrote:
> Bollacks to Matt Damon, I want to be Superman.
>
> I'd totally abuse my x-ray vision and ogle the hell out of women.

Well it depends what x-ray vision you end up with. The x-ray vision in smallville only allows superman to see skeletons, where as in the new adventures of superman he can look under a layer of clothing.
Thu 11/07/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Bollacks to Matt Damon, I want to be Superman.

I'd totally abuse my x-ray vision and ogle the hell out of women.
Thu 11/07/02 at 15:16
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Agreed, Damon should be SUperman, he just carries the cowslick
> hairstyle better. As for Batman, should Clooney get another chance?

No, but compared to Val Kilmer the man should have won an oscar.
Thu 11/07/02 at 14:36
Regular
"That's right!"
Given the right film, Clooney could've been half decent as Batman, but, alas, he was saddled with Batman & Robin

Anyway, although Superman would kick Batman into a coma, Batman is still "cooler"
Thu 11/07/02 at 14:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Agreed, Damon should be SUperman, he just carries the cowslick hairstyle better. As for Batman, should Clooney get another chance?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.