GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/07/02 at 19:59
Regular
I just won Gameaday and I need help choosing a good Gamecube game. I already have Pikmin, Luigi, SSBM and Rogue Leader. Help me.
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Cyclone wrote:
> Master mode? Christ.............!

Yep, im just THAT good.

If proof is required look in my topic "For your perusal"
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Master mode? Christ.............!
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:13
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
If you like sports games then ISS2 is pritty damn funky! Well I like it anyway :) Super Monkey Ball is my favourite that I have. You could get Wave Race: Blue Storm, but no everyone likes that. Your best bet is to get Monkey Ball. Read my review of Wave Race/Super Monkey Ball they'll give you a bit more info.
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Cyclone wrote:
> Has the coolest intro music ever!

I wrote that in my review but it didnt win. Can you believe it?

Anyway go for monkey ball, as i seem to still be the only one who has unlocked master mode, i need more challengers.
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:05
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
*Can you gimme some* (ooooo) Dum dee dum, dum dee-dee dum dum.....

Or SSX Tricky
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Super-Duper-Monke-Ball!

Has the coolest intro music ever!
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:59
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
I just won Gameaday and I need help choosing a good Gamecube game. I already have Pikmin, Luigi, SSBM and Rogue Leader. Help me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.