GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I must be bored !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/11/00 at 22:40
Regular
All week since going to work on monday i've been coming home feeling pretty listless - so much that i've been playing Doom again ! Some of you will probably know a site called www.theslammer.com
I went to the free games area and ordered Doom while i was at my friends house, basically just for link up whenever my cousin is round and we fancy a mess around on it. My PC won't take any games anymore (the thing is dead to the extent that the internet is the only thing that seems to work). And cause i wasn't in the mood for the games i've got i ended up playing Doom from the beginning and working my way through all the levels ;-))
What digs in even more is the fact that MSR, etc have been released and despite getting my wages i have to save it all for when i goto Florida to be with my gf - Doh !
In case something happens and i manage to get a little money to spend on one last game, anyone got any recommendations (only on Dreamcast, Playstation 1 and N64 - my comp is dead). I need something to last me until December 16th, i'm a pretty good player so i need something with a bit of longevity cause i have a habit of playing a game to death till i win. Any help will be apprciated...
Wed 08/11/00 at 22:40
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
All week since going to work on monday i've been coming home feeling pretty listless - so much that i've been playing Doom again ! Some of you will probably know a site called www.theslammer.com
I went to the free games area and ordered Doom while i was at my friends house, basically just for link up whenever my cousin is round and we fancy a mess around on it. My PC won't take any games anymore (the thing is dead to the extent that the internet is the only thing that seems to work). And cause i wasn't in the mood for the games i've got i ended up playing Doom from the beginning and working my way through all the levels ;-))
What digs in even more is the fact that MSR, etc have been released and despite getting my wages i have to save it all for when i goto Florida to be with my gf - Doh !
In case something happens and i manage to get a little money to spend on one last game, anyone got any recommendations (only on Dreamcast, Playstation 1 and N64 - my comp is dead). I need something to last me until December 16th, i'm a pretty good player so i need something with a bit of longevity cause i have a habit of playing a game to death till i win. Any help will be apprciated...
Thu 09/11/00 at 19:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
Are theslammer.com a good site??? I pre-ordered my PS2 of there, and they are saying I will get it in January. I'm hoping they're good so that I won't get it in March or something...
Thu 09/11/00 at 19:36
Think you're bored?

I just set fire to all my schoolbooks with WD40... for fun.

Now that's sad.

If you want a game that lasts try FF7 OR FF8. you'll probably get a good 25-35 hours outta them.
Fri 10/11/00 at 21:45
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thanks for the idea but i've already played and beaten those 2 :-)
Sorry Ant, i haven't actually ordered anything from theslammer. com. I sent off for the Doom game which came as a free game (except £2.99 postage). Its worth you all having a look, the games tend to be older ones but there are some decent little games in there :-)
One thing though, you need to enter credit card details before you can order free games cause the postage is taken off by that. So basically you can get PC and playstation 1 games for £3 a time - under the price of a mag - can't be bad :-) The free games list is updated weekly by the way.
Anyone who wants to pay them a visit heres the address...
www.theslammer.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.