GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/07/02 at 11:53
Regular
Has anybody else seen this brilliant, if tragic film? Its quality!
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:35
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
It's a Brilliant Film, a must see!.
Jack Nicholson at his best, me thinks.
Wed 10/07/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah, I love this film too. I haven't seen it in a while though as I let my mate borrow it and never got it back. I should see him this weekend though so I'll remind him about it.

And Aliboy, you can find it really cheap in most DVD shops. If you're actually prepared to buy it that is.
Wed 10/07/02 at 18:34
Yeah it is strange seems mostly to be about insanity (reminds me of a few people here too not including me)
Wed 10/07/02 at 17:07
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I've read the book, aint seen the film as every place I try to rent it from never has a copy.
Must look out for it more often.
Wed 10/07/02 at 13:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Its weird - all happy at first - I thought he was going to break them all out, like on the fishing trip, but permanantly, but in th end it all ends up horrible.

Danny De Vito is really funny!
Wed 10/07/02 at 13:16
"Darth Vader 3442321"
It is my favourite film and remains unsurpassed in emotional savagery.

Even hearing THAT music at the end of the film reduces me to tears.

That said I even cried at the end of The Iron Giant. That's a fecking kids film (though it really isn't- it is a great film like ET was/is-reminds me of my childhood).

I guess that I'm just a sensitive soul....
Wed 10/07/02 at 11:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Has anybody else seen this brilliant, if tragic film? Its quality!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.