GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Loyalty Rewards"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/04/08 at 08:56
Regular
My mate is with (other broadband provider) and after just completeing his 18 month contract for Broadband they called him up asking for him to renew, and if he did as a loyal customer they would reduce his monthly fee by £2 a month! what a nice gesture to keep loyal customers - here is a great idea for freeola they could offer free forums or instant sites for loyal customers - good idea or bad idea? :)

digi
Sat 19/04/08 at 08:56
Regular
My mate is with (other broadband provider) and after just completeing his 18 month contract for Broadband they called him up asking for him to renew, and if he did as a loyal customer they would reduce his monthly fee by £2 a month! what a nice gesture to keep loyal customers - here is a great idea for freeola they could offer free forums or instant sites for loyal customers - good idea or bad idea? :)

digi
Sat 19/04/08 at 10:56
"Are you sure?"
I'll go along with that Digi ;¬)

Don't forget Freeola ADSL customers already get a free Instant Site... But I'm always happy to get other perks!

One of the reasons other providers do that (offer a sweetener) is because of the long contracts don't forget - Freeola only have a 1 month contract which suits some people.

As someone who registers domain names on a regular basis I'm also able to take advantage of the 40% renewal discount :¬)

I've also signed up quite a few Freeola ADSL and dialup customers.
A while back there was talk of 'Freeola VIP' where loyal ADSL/Domain customers could benefit even more - perhaps this is still on the cards?

Search Freeola Chat My Freeola Instant Site
Sat 19/04/08 at 12:14
Regular
Hi Hmmm
yeah i agree with all you say, I have also sent a few customers to freeola and have a few domains as well, and the hosting package is good but like you say any more sweetners would be a bonus.

we have also been with Freeola a very long time and if giving a long term commitment gets a bigger sweetner then i would be more than happy to do it :0 i think I am eligable for a gold watch from freeola he he

Digi
Sun 20/04/08 at 09:50
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Not only do all Freeola ADSL customers get a Free Instant site, no long term contract and up to 40% discount on domain renewals as already mentioned you also receive:

- FREE webmail access for all addresses within your MyFreeola control panel which even allows access to those mis-guided enough not to have ADSL with ourselves!
- FREE FTP access to any Freeola hosted domain name (Providing you have the FTP details of course)
- FREE static IP address with the option of increasing to 8 static IP's for no extra charge
- FREE technical support via the online ticketing system
- You also get the chance to win a FREE £30 voucher for either Argos or Amazon simply by hosting your sites with us and participating in the forums!

Any more sweeteners and we would need to change our name to Canderel!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.