GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"erm...has the Top Posters List Gone Crazy?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/07/02 at 21:34
Regular
According to the Top Posters list, I have written almost two million words. Considering it took me around 800 days to get to one million, then I've either written a bloody lot more than I thought I had over the past few days, or the Top Posters list is a little incorrect.

Any ideas what's happened, or shall we all just bask in the glory of our postiness?
Tue 09/07/02 at 21:45
Regular
"how long have i got"
hey, go to SR cust service chat room and someone posted a topic saying everyone's stats have been doubled
Tue 09/07/02 at 21:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I noticed that people were losing posts in the top 30 days, i dont know if that is related or just SR updating though.
Tue 09/07/02 at 21:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Damn, just seen KR's topic about this. Ah well.

It can't have been doubled though (as many thought), because then I would have over two million words. According to the list I have around one million, eight hundred thousand.
Tue 09/07/02 at 21:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
According to the Top Posters list, I have written almost two million words. Considering it took me around 800 days to get to one million, then I've either written a bloody lot more than I thought I had over the past few days, or the Top Posters list is a little incorrect.

Any ideas what's happened, or shall we all just bask in the glory of our postiness?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.