GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Japanese Inventions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/07/02 at 19:45
Regular
Japanese Inventions

We all know that the Japanese always bring out some kind of invention to making gaming just that little bit more fun like for example the dance mat controller and the fishing rod controller, did they actually expect to make virtual fishing fun??
Here are some ideas that they will probably come up with:

Brian-In-A-Jar
When you just gone on a spending spree and bought loads of games but there’s not enough time, leave it to Brain-In-A-Jar. Why play your own games when B-I-A-J can do it for you! Floating in its own brain juices, this great labour-saving device can play games better than you and will enjoy them more too.
Trust Brain-In-A-Jar!

Loser Bomb
If you can’t beat the computer and it wins every time, well fight back with new improved Loser Bomb! Your never lose again. Computers about to win? Don’t think you can be called a failure again? Then press the big red and run whilst it tells the Russians to nuke your computer with a unique 20-megaton nuclear warhead and claim that draw! Perfect results every time, or your money back!
WARNING: Not to be used by children!

The Rock-a-Bye-Baby Sleep Master 2.0
Tired of smashing your head on the table every time you fall asleep in front of the latest RPG? Then make sure you play safe with the Sleep Master 2.0 crash cushion. Gently protecting your head against blackouts, it’s super!
Just place you controller in to the cushion and play as normal until you fall asleep hopefully landing on the cushion in front.
Tue 09/07/02 at 19:45
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
Japanese Inventions

We all know that the Japanese always bring out some kind of invention to making gaming just that little bit more fun like for example the dance mat controller and the fishing rod controller, did they actually expect to make virtual fishing fun??
Here are some ideas that they will probably come up with:

Brian-In-A-Jar
When you just gone on a spending spree and bought loads of games but there’s not enough time, leave it to Brain-In-A-Jar. Why play your own games when B-I-A-J can do it for you! Floating in its own brain juices, this great labour-saving device can play games better than you and will enjoy them more too.
Trust Brain-In-A-Jar!

Loser Bomb
If you can’t beat the computer and it wins every time, well fight back with new improved Loser Bomb! Your never lose again. Computers about to win? Don’t think you can be called a failure again? Then press the big red and run whilst it tells the Russians to nuke your computer with a unique 20-megaton nuclear warhead and claim that draw! Perfect results every time, or your money back!
WARNING: Not to be used by children!

The Rock-a-Bye-Baby Sleep Master 2.0
Tired of smashing your head on the table every time you fall asleep in front of the latest RPG? Then make sure you play safe with the Sleep Master 2.0 crash cushion. Gently protecting your head against blackouts, it’s super!
Just place you controller in to the cushion and play as normal until you fall asleep hopefully landing on the cushion in front.
Tue 09/07/02 at 19:49
Regular
This was a good post and made me smile inplaces. Thanks for that. Your posts are similar to those of Natbuc. Maybe you should check out his posts.
Tue 09/07/02 at 22:19
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
Thanks for caring!
Wed 10/07/02 at 07:45
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
The Japanese do bring out some weird stuff for us to play with!
Next it will be virtual cheese chasing!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.