GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I managed to make a topic! Now what's going on Ali?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/11/00 at 21:44
Regular
How did I make a topic? I went through my history folder and found a page sending one of my last topics. Aren't I a genius! (Although I suppose you've all done that already - never mind).

Now what it happening? First the Create topic button disappears...

... One of the Future and Retro shortcuts have stopped working...

... the games forum are completely messed up (visit the Perfect Dark one to see what I mean!)...

There can only be one answer...

... Special Reserve must be revamping the whole site!

...unless they're broke and need to stop people posting topics so they can't win gameaday! Is that it?...
Thu 02/04/09 at 00:55
Regular
Hello all,
A mate of both Andy's, dive centre owner Reefers and Wreckers.
Andy tests my cylinders, have a 11 month old little lady called Milana, not tried the breathers yet although I keep getting offers offa Andy T to try his Meg, will do one day..
Dive safe..
Fri 18/04/08 at 23:41
Regular
Well, just joined and this site looks fresh, uncontaminated so to speak...wonder how long it takes before..they find their way in. They being the armchair divers.

TTD
Thu 09/11/00 at 20:23
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
There will be a button for you to turn the messages so that you can read them from top to bottom or bottom to top (soon). The default will be latest message at the top, oldest message at the bottom.

The very first message in each topic will (soon) always stay at the top - er as well as at the bottom, so that you can always read the opening comment.

You'll be able to add new topics in all the OPEN forums.

All the consoles will appear only once, in the OPEN forums together with future of gaming and retro gaming.

Individual games will stay in the PRODUCT forums. You will not be able to add new topics for these (to avoid lots of single-message topics appearing) but some of the more popular subject such as WWF will have an OPEN forum too.

The idea of all this is to enable longer topics. It'll take a couple of days to shake out. Unfortunately many of the topic existing topic headings had to be lost in the revised programming.

Any comments?
Thu 09/11/00 at 19:14
Regular
It's back to normal now. I can go to the bottom to read things...
Thu 09/11/00 at 18:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
good
Thu 09/11/00 at 18:53
Regular
It's not new! Remember it happened before! It will be bcak to normal tommorow! Ask the wookie yourself!
Thu 09/11/00 at 18:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
This new thing is soooo annoying. You end up reading the last message instead of the first!!!
Thu 09/11/00 at 18:44
Regular
Now where's that wookie.........
Thu 09/11/00 at 18:43
Regular
Although that picture is more than obviously fake.

I think your head looking like a polygonal character gave it away a bit...
Thu 09/11/00 at 18:40
Regular
Erm. I think when Tony had put up that web address, he may have been refering to something.

(Look at the bottom...)

MD Tony Rainbird?

What does MD stand for?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.