GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone tried the new GBA TV Tuner ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/07/02 at 17:25
Regular
Has anyone tried out the new Blaze TV Tuner .I think it has bad quality but the arial is huge so reception would be pretty good.60quid well spent if you ask me but I have not bought it yet so need some people to haelp me . Is it worth it ?But,it just got drooling with lust ,5 different channels in full colour.Think, Game,Simpsons,Game,Simpsons what every boy dreams about.When youy are sitting at a boring dinner with some distant relative,just turn on the GBA and there it is TV.

If you did not get it TV-God?
Tue 09/07/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Has anyone tried out the new Blaze TV Tuner .I think it has bad quality but the arial is huge so reception would be pretty good.60quid well spent if you ask me but I have not bought it yet so need some people to haelp me . Is it worth it ?But,it just got drooling with lust ,5 different channels in full colour.Think, Game,Simpsons,Game,Simpsons what every boy dreams about.When youy are sitting at a boring dinner with some distant relative,just turn on the GBA and there it is TV.

If you did not get it TV-God?
Tue 09/07/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Is any one going to reply to this topic?
Tue 09/07/02 at 18:02
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
I am thinking about getting this but I may save my money for a ticket to America.
Tue 09/07/02 at 18:02
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
But TV
Tue 09/07/02 at 18:05
How do you know it's £60 well spent if you haven't even bought it yet, and stil condsidering it?
Tue 09/07/02 at 18:06
I wont bother I already got a pocket T.V.
Tue 09/07/02 at 18:06
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Huh? Do You mean 'buy TV' ? Well I'd rarther see my family but not sure if I can afford it.
Tue 09/07/02 at 19:03
Regular
If you were rich like me you would have a TV in the dining room anyway
Tue 09/07/02 at 19:06
Regular
so how does this thing work. Does it just put a TV channel on to your GBA screen?
Tue 09/07/02 at 19:18
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
I have a widescreen in my room actually .

It just puts up all 5 channels , you just have to select the one you want.I also think it tells you whats on next.And kerrang family is definately more important than Tv

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.