GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will it be out on PS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/07/02 at 15:20
Regular
I have read that 3d Realms are making a Max Payne 2, but will it be coming out on the PS2, it will be out on the PC I can be sure of that, but PS2 version in not so sure.
Tue 09/07/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
I have read that 3d Realms are making a Max Payne 2, but will it be coming out on the PS2, it will be out on the PC I can be sure of that, but PS2 version in not so sure.
Tue 09/07/02 at 15:55
Regular
"Whatever!"
I havent read anything about it coming to PS2 just yet - I hope so though cause the first game was brilliant
Tue 09/07/02 at 16:17
I'm sure it will be, the question is, will it be out at the same time as the Pc version or will it come out a while later just as the first one did? most games now release their various formats at the same time, such as the forthcoming Hitman 2, so I think theres every chance the Ps2 version of MP2 will be out in conjunction with the Pc version.

by the way, I can't believe you played the Ps2 version without dying a thousand times, I used a mod from the net for my Pc version to er...help my pain killers give full health.
Tue 09/07/02 at 16:34
Plus, the frame rate of the PS2 version was really bad whenever combat occured. Not that I care, as the PC version runs smoothly.
Tue 09/07/02 at 18:36
Regular
In the latest episode of Gamesmaster, Max Payne 2 was supposedly announced according to one of the articles.

Also in the article, they said they were considering bringing Max Payne to "other forms of enetertainment". Does that mean a Max Payne film is in the works?
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:29
i found max payne a bit boring, too much jumping to the left and right, and not enough solid gameplay
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:31
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Max Payne, boring, well its your opinion I guess. The only things that would inprove it would be, longer levels and cutscenes, not storyboard type of cutscenes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.