GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The WWE need to do the following............."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/07/02 at 15:00
Regular
1. Try and get their name back to the WWF
2. Drop the Roster split
3. Remove the following wrestlers
Hulk Hogan
Undertaker
Ric Flair
Anymore?
4. Give the following wrestlers a boost
Edge
Chris Jericho
Kurt Angle
Anymore?
5. Make sure Brock Lesnar doesn't get the title
6. Make the Tag Team division more interesting
7. Do something with the nWo
8. Make PPV more interesting, because if we have to pay for them they have to be good

I think thats it.
Fri 12/07/02 at 16:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I certainly agree with most of those points.

Especially Angle, and getting a push up to the Undisputed Title would be good!
Thu 11/07/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Dark one wrote:
> 1. Try and get their name back to the WWF

Forget it, I'll still call it WWF but that's me. Just have to move on.

> 2. Drop the Roster split

The roster split is still having the desired impact which is giving everyone a fair share of TV time. Perhaps a better spread would be beneficial.

> 3. Remove the following wrestlers
> Hulk Hogan
> Undertaker
> Ric Flair

The Undertaker really doesn't have long left. Perhaps give Flair and Hogan lesser roles and lesser matches?

> 4. Give the following wrestlers a boost
> Edge
> Chris Jericho
> Kurt Angle

RVD and Benoit should get a push as well.

I agree with points 5,6 and 7.

> 8. Make PPV more interesting, because if we have to pay for them they
> have to be good

I think this needs serious work but surely PPV success is down to good storylines which is supposed to be being built on Raw and Smackdown. Something to think about.
Thu 11/07/02 at 22:17
Regular
"..."
The Dark one wrote:
> 1. Try and get their name back to the WWF
Why? What difference does the name make anyway? If Vince snr had called it the WWE in the start and someone said they couldn't use the intials WWE and they changed to WWF, everyone would say they should change the name back to WWE. To me it makes no difference whatsoever.

> 2. Drop the Roster split
Rubbish. The roster split is a great idea as it mean we get to see the likes of Lance Storm and Val Venis get big-time TV time.

> 3. Remove the following wrestlers
> Hulk Hogan < Agreed
> Undertaker < Agreed before his current title run, but since gaining the belt his in-ring performances have picked up slightly
> Ric Flair < Agreed
> Anymore? < Add 'Sicknote' Nash, The 'Never-Wrestles' Kid (Shawn Michaels) and Vince McMahon to that list.

> 4. Give the following wrestlers a boost
> Edge <-Already had enough pushes to last several life-times.
> Chris Jericho <-Already at the top.
> Kurt Angle <-Already at the top.
> Anymore? YES. Van Dam, Benoit, Guerrero and anyone else who actually knows more that 2 moves.

> 5. Make sure Brock Lesnar doesn't get the title <-Brock is the best newcomer to wrestling I have seen in over a decade, why should he be made to wait just because 'fans' think he isn't worthy? I'd rather have him as champ than some washed-up old loser like Stone Cold, whose best days were behind him.

> 6. Make the Tag Team division more interesting
Not easily done when there are no regular face tag-teams anyewhere on the roster. (And YES I am including Nova and Sabu's biggest move-stelaers...erm, Sorry I mean the Hardy Boys.)

> 7. Do something with the nWo
Like What?
> 8. Make PPV more interesting, because if we have to pay for them they
> have to be good

Easy said, not easy done. How would you go about making a Pay-Per-View interesting exactly?
>
> I think thats it.
Thu 11/07/02 at 22:07
Regular
"I like cheese"
You forgot a massive point...

BRING BACK TOO COOL!

I have a massive plan. Once Scotty returns from injury they...sign Grandmaster Sexay, and team them up again. Then, bring in Rikishi to the faction. Then sign K-Kwik, and put him in the faction too. Also, add Steve Blackman to the equation and you have lots of talented guys wrestling, in one big Too Cool faction!

And then they feud with the nWo!
Thu 11/07/02 at 21:51
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I agree with almost everything you said. Just,

*they shouldn't get rid of the Taker in my view. For one, I think he's still a good wrestler.

*they shouldnt have to try and get their name back to WWF, afterall, its not the name that matters, its the entertainment.
Tue 09/07/02 at 15:00
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
1. Try and get their name back to the WWF
2. Drop the Roster split
3. Remove the following wrestlers
Hulk Hogan
Undertaker
Ric Flair
Anymore?
4. Give the following wrestlers a boost
Edge
Chris Jericho
Kurt Angle
Anymore?
5. Make sure Brock Lesnar doesn't get the title
6. Make the Tag Team division more interesting
7. Do something with the nWo
8. Make PPV more interesting, because if we have to pay for them they have to be good

I think thats it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.