GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BRING DOWN THE 'DIVIDE' IN THE WWE."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/02 at 22:08
Regular
As now vince is in full control of the WWE they should now bring both raw and smackdown together to make ppv's more heated again king of the ring this year was a bit flat and predictable......but good. Word has it that the WWE may be coming back at the end of the year i have been to some (summerslam 92 to see the late British Bulldog win the I.C belt)and if any one hasn't gone to see the wwe then do what you have to see them cause it is crazy....thats if you can be asked!!!

Talking of divide and im sorry if no one does but if you watch big brother I am starting a revolution against JADE!!!! if she is up for eviction next week i want to meet people here so i can start my misson, code name: Metal Gear Jade!! Please do not let me explain why that CHIPSTICK annoys me but i have one question. What in thee blue hell is a CHIPSTICK!!!!

Thank you and goodbye!!!
Fri 12/07/02 at 21:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
LL Cool TT wrote:
> The Triple Cage Match?! What the hell was that?

----

It was 3 cages stacked on top of each other.

Crap match inside them though.
Fri 12/07/02 at 20:48
Regular
"bWo > You"
The Triple Cage Match?! What the hell was that?
Wed 10/07/02 at 03:12
AAAAAAAHHHHHH WCW if there is one thing I want to see in the WWE that is the triple cage match I saw in WCW. It was jeff jarrett and DDP (i think) it was a crazy match but not as me writing this at 3am but I just finished laying the smackdown (just bring it) on my mates with help of my created wrestler Rey Mysterio!!.
Tue 09/07/02 at 23:55
Regular
"..."
Or maybe bring in a second set of Tag Belts? I was watching some old WCW vids I found over the weekend and was surpise to recall that back then in WCW there was A Tag Team title and A US Tag Team title...
Tue 09/07/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
...and what does big brother have to do with wrestling?!!
Tue 09/07/02 at 12:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Tag definitely should go on both shows. Transfer either the European or the Inter and one on one show and one on the other. The Hardcore title should go on both shows because it can be hilarious as should the Cruiserweight title.
Tue 09/07/02 at 11:01
I like the Roster split to a certain degree. As it stops people hogging the lime-light all the time as before you had people like The Rock and others talking for 20 minutes on each show which was kinda boring. But now you can have more time for wrestling an extra matches going on ineach programme. However, in my opinion all the champions should be able to compete on both shows. Hold on no all but the Cruiserweight and Hardcore champions should be able to compete on both shows because Raw has most of the 'Hardcore' Wrestlers and in theory Smackdown has all of the Cruiserweights. But I feel that the WWE has wrestlers on corresponding shows which should be getting title shot which they are unable to have as their on the other show, for example in my opinion Lance Storm, Test and other Smackdown competitors should be getting European and Intercontinental title shots but those titles are on Raw and also the Hardys, nWo, Booker T and Golddust etc should be getting Tag Title shots but the Tag titles are on Smackdown. Does anyone agree with that?
Mon 08/07/02 at 23:13
Thanks for the reply which i can't argue with but the one man who is not bothered at all is the "american, big evil, red devil, dead man walking, badd a$$" the taker who has been on form as the undisputed champ. Who will now face The Rock at the next ppv thanks Triple H for filling the space? so i will now have no probs him joining the nWo where he 'naturally' belongs....
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:51
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm happy with the roster split in theory. The theory being that 'main eventers' don't hog all the TV time which was happening before the split.
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:08
As now vince is in full control of the WWE they should now bring both raw and smackdown together to make ppv's more heated again king of the ring this year was a bit flat and predictable......but good. Word has it that the WWE may be coming back at the end of the year i have been to some (summerslam 92 to see the late British Bulldog win the I.C belt)and if any one hasn't gone to see the wwe then do what you have to see them cause it is crazy....thats if you can be asked!!!

Talking of divide and im sorry if no one does but if you watch big brother I am starting a revolution against JADE!!!! if she is up for eviction next week i want to meet people here so i can start my misson, code name: Metal Gear Jade!! Please do not let me explain why that CHIPSTICK annoys me but i have one question. What in thee blue hell is a CHIPSTICK!!!!

Thank you and goodbye!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.