GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The bring back the number in brackets campaign"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/02 at 22:01
Regular
I'm lost without my instant mental update on forum activity. Mind you I'm lost with it too.

Many thanks to all those who wished me a happy birthday. Unfortunately I forgot it myself (well until I walked into a pile of balloons in my office).

So - bring back the number in brackets, which denotes with some variation of accuracy (like all our stats) the number of posts in the past 24 hours.

Before we all go mad.
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:01
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I'm lost without my instant mental update on forum activity. Mind you I'm lost with it too.

Many thanks to all those who wished me a happy birthday. Unfortunately I forgot it myself (well until I walked into a pile of balloons in my office).

So - bring back the number in brackets, which denotes with some variation of accuracy (like all our stats) the number of posts in the past 24 hours.

Before we all go mad.
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:06
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY! (Sorry i forgot)
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:08
Regular
"Acid Casual"
(666)
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:09
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Craw wrote:
> (666)

What the devil does this mean?
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:13
Regular
"Acid Casual"
It was the first number that popped into my head
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:15
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
Very Strange
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:16
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Craw wrote:
> It was the first number that etched itself into the back of my head

!
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:19
try 999 you need it at that age .....

runs ....
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Tony wrote:
> Craw wrote:
> (666)
>
> What the devil does this mean?

Heh, dunno if tony meant that but still heh.

what the DEVIL

;-)
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:21
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
So what was the best card you got joke wise, I presume they were all 50 related jokes.
Happy Birthday, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your company for my free games and great service I recieve from you guys and girls when ordering items. Thanks :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.