GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People with the new issue of OPS2......"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/02 at 21:12
Regular
all i want to know is this...

Is there a playable demo of Conflict desert storm in there and is it any good?
Mon 08/07/02 at 21:12
Regular
all i want to know is this...

Is there a playable demo of Conflict desert storm in there and is it any good?
Mon 08/07/02 at 21:59
Regular
I think it's supposed to be, I am waiting for mine to come sometime this week.I want the spider-man demo.
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:05
Regular
cool
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:13
Regular
Although.....even though it says what's going to be on the demo next month once or twice before they have left a couple of games out. But that was the PS1 mag, haven't notced it with the PS2 mag.
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:26
Regular
in the august issue, there are demos of spiderman, *conflict: desert storm* AND LOADS OF OTHERS.
Tue 09/07/02 at 00:42
Regular
actually, this is exactly what it says in the 'Next Month' section of the July issue...

...::ON THE DVD::...

"Superb playable demos of Stuntman, V-Rally 3, Conflict: Desert Storm, Spiderman and loads more! No other magazine can offer you this!"

Also, it states that the august issue is on sale: Friday 12 July.
Tue 09/07/02 at 18:20
Regular
so have you got the mag or did you just read the back of the last mag?

anyways conflict desert storm aint coming out until spetember so i am annoyed
Tue 09/07/02 at 18:33
Regular
I have not received my subscription copy yet, normally you get it a week early. I am guessing as there is no other post about it no one else has their copy yet. Once it comes I will let you know if no one has beaten me to it.
Tue 09/07/02 at 19:46
Regular
KR wrote:
> so have you got the mag or did you just read the back of the last
> mag?
>
> anyways conflict desert storm aint coming out until spetember so i am
> annoyed

i dont have the mag and I didnt read the back of the mag. there is a section on page 88 which talles you what is to come on the august issue.
Wed 10/07/02 at 08:42
Regular
"  "
There could be a Conflict Desert Storm demo. You say it comes out in September as does Stuntman so I dont think the release will be a factor so it does look likely there will be one. I'm also hoping for a TOCA review as the game comes out next month and they usually review games a month before release *wets his pants with excitement* Damn, no Pampers left :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.