GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So anyone got the new Simpsons DVD yet?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/02 at 20:09
Regular
Anyone brought the seasan 2 DVD set yet? It came out today but I guess it's like £30-£40 again so I think I will be waiting a bit, probably until the Region 1 version is released at a cheaper price in August.

If anyone has it, what are the extra features like?
Mon 08/07/02 at 20:09
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Anyone brought the seasan 2 DVD set yet? It came out today but I guess it's like £30-£40 again so I think I will be waiting a bit, probably until the Region 1 version is released at a cheaper price in August.

If anyone has it, what are the extra features like?
Mon 08/07/02 at 20:20
Regular
".......on the attac"
I've got it and there are some reasonable extra features but for me the episodes are enough. Much better than the recent rubbish the scripwriters have come out with. With 22 episodes it is better value than the first series.
Mon 08/07/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yea I already have the episode on video boxset so im more concerened bout quality of extras. It's cool how they have the music videos on there,I used to have them on my computer and I have the songs on CD, but still it's cool.
Mon 08/07/02 at 20:25
Regular
Not much of a price difference this time though, only a tenner.
Mon 08/07/02 at 21:13
Regular
How comes we get it before them?

I understand we are paying more, but usually we pay more and get it last...
Mon 08/07/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
It's because they suck.
Nah it's something to do with laws and how TV shows have to be around for so many years before they can be released on video/DVD in USA. That is why so far they have no Futurama set. It probably is not that, but its the only reasen I can think of, unless it is because they suck.
Mon 08/07/02 at 21:24
Regular
CDouch wrote:
unless it is because they suck.

I think thats a good enough reason :)

I got the Region 1 version on Order. I dont mind waiting a month to save some cash.
Mon 08/07/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
From play.com?

I was there earlier, I see they already have Scooby doo in their chart.
Mon 08/07/02 at 21:32
Regular
Nah, DVDboxoffice.com.

I'll be ordering Resident Evil though from Play though. Its out end of this month innit?
Mon 08/07/02 at 21:34
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yup.

I have ordered Scooby Doo but not from play...and I dont have to wait until November...and i will have it in few days...and i have said too much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.