I'm a maddy as you all should probably know by now. This means I:
- Need time off when in episodes which occur monthly or more
- Need a relatively stress free job to prevent myself from getting worse
- Cannot be in healthcare or any job where I am required 24/7
However I also want to:
- Have a job where I use my mind instead of my body
- Avoid jobs where I have to sell things or talk to customers (talking to people about themselves is fine, just not to sell things)
- Avoid office work, burger flipping, and toilet cleaning.
I'm quite creative at times, I have little motivation and I want my job to be interesting.
Basically I want a high paid respectable job where being a mental won't prevent me from keeping it. I'll have to take time off quite a bit but I need a career to work towards.
i`m in a similar boat and luckily my employer are ok with it as it`s not as frequent as yourself and i can also work from home pretty easily at this stage of production, but when i was doing freelance work i had a certain degree of freedom for times when i just couldn`t concentrate on anything so yeah, maybe have a look at freelance work and self employment.
> What's a maddy?
A 'maddy is a 'ment' or it was 'basket case' for me - no matter, we're all the same, it depends on what you'd prefer to call us:)
Mr. Grix Thraves : wolfish good looks - well endowed - guaranteed to fffk with your mind.