GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How good is Breath of Fire 2 on the GBA?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/02 at 19:07
Regular
I am considering getting this, having just completed Golden Sun. I have to say Golden Sun is great and can't wait for the second installment! Anyway onto my topic... How good is it for an RPG lover? I have played most of the FF and loved them. I really want to know what the gameplay is like, what are the battle scenes like and overall will it be enjoyable to play?
Also if you want to recommend any other GBA titles you feel are great then please let me know.

Mon 08/07/02 at 19:07
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
I am considering getting this, having just completed Golden Sun. I have to say Golden Sun is great and can't wait for the second installment! Anyway onto my topic... How good is it for an RPG lover? I have played most of the FF and loved them. I really want to know what the gameplay is like, what are the battle scenes like and overall will it be enjoyable to play?
Also if you want to recommend any other GBA titles you feel are great then please let me know.

Mon 08/07/02 at 20:18
Regular
"$hit happens"
Golden sun is awesome and so too are the FF serise, you could wait for the gba and GC version on FF or depending on how you feel about zelda!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.