GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheat Cheat Cheat"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/02 at 17:20
Regular
All i hear lately if oh he copied this revue or he cheated on that walkthrough. The first point is it clearly states that this must not be taken to he topics but be reported to the staff. The second is you are completely spoiling it for every one else. So to all you idiots out they I just like to say get a life. You never hear me complain cause I havent won a GAD yet and I been around longer then most of you.
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:20
All i hear lately if oh he copied this revue or he cheated on that walkthrough. The first point is it clearly states that this must not be taken to he topics but be reported to the staff. The second is you are completely spoiling it for every one else. So to all you idiots out they I just like to say get a life. You never hear me complain cause I havent won a GAD yet and I been around longer then most of you.
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its quite true, but some people put their heart and soul into writing their reviews, and when it gets beaten by a copied review, they get understandably mad.
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:27
Regular
davyboy wrote:
I been around longer then most of
> you.

And still you're not very good at forming sentences are you?
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:28
Regular
around long than me pfff no.
Anyway stop moaning its all for SR to sort out not some stupid ban clan thing.... puck up SR.
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:29
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
I feel sorry for you not winning GAD , cus you'v been here for about two years an d counting .
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:33
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
davyboy wrote:
> All i hear lately if oh he copied this revue or he cheated on that
> walkthrough.

GAD is a great contest, and I (as well as many others) would be very upset if it was stopped because of idiots abusing the system.

> The first point is it clearly states that this must not
> be taken to he topics but be reported to the staff.

Yeah, fair enough.

> The second is you
> are completely spoiling it for every one else.

How?!

> You never hear me complain
> cause I havent won a GAD yet and I been around longer then most of
> you.

What does that have to do with anything? Plus, that sort of sounds like a complaint anyway.
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:35
Snipe® wrote:
> around long than me pfff no.
> Anyway stop moaning its all for SR to sort out not some stupid ban
> clan thing.... puck up SR.

The forums I join about 2 years maybe longer but there was gap dunno why but I have been a member for a lot longer I think todays renewal was about my 14th hehehe
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:38
> What does that have to do with anything? Plus, that sort of sounds like a complaint anyway.

No it wasnt because i dont really care I write stuff for people to enjoy like my spoofs not to win prizes.
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:39
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
It says on my SR card that I have to renew on the 17th . But when I checked on this website I had 3 months ?
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
davyboy wrote:
>You never hear me complain
> cause I havent won a GAD yet and I been around longer then most of
> you.

Well you haven't been around longer than me mate. ;-) Plus like someone already said (Cookie ?), some posters around here put a lot of effort into their reviews and its not nice when someone just simply copies something and takes away their chance of winning.
A lot of posters on here still goto school so they don't have many chances to go out and buy games, so GAD is a great way for them to try and get a new game. Personally I don't go hunting cheaters down or anything, but I don't have any sympathy for them when they're caught and banned.

Its ashame that some posters resort to cheating and as long as they're around, theres going to be other posters that will keep on finding them and posting about it (no doubt the poor sods being cheated out of their chance). As for you not winning yet, keep trying and post some decent topics, tips/hints and reviews and I'm sure you'll win oneday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.