GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The world is bad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/02 at 17:08
Regular
Bad as if i mean people smoking, drinking, drug using i have heard many people starting this at a very young age, even sex is common for below 20s!
I can't believe the way this world is going, what do you get out of getting p][ssed other than maybe being underage to be 'in the group'
I can't believe it when i hear some people started taking drugs at 12.... its unbelievable what kind of parents do they have?!
And on to smoking how can you smoke urself to death no offence but once you cant stop you probably can't stop for your whole life why bother 'trying' it out because of your friends or that you are getting stressed.
This world is getting bad.......
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:08
Regular
Bad as if i mean people smoking, drinking, drug using i have heard many people starting this at a very young age, even sex is common for below 20s!
I can't believe the way this world is going, what do you get out of getting p][ssed other than maybe being underage to be 'in the group'
I can't believe it when i hear some people started taking drugs at 12.... its unbelievable what kind of parents do they have?!
And on to smoking how can you smoke urself to death no offence but once you cant stop you probably can't stop for your whole life why bother 'trying' it out because of your friends or that you are getting stressed.
This world is getting bad.......
Mon 08/07/02 at 18:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Its 'degraded' over years and years.
Mon 08/07/02 at 21:48
Its worst for kids like me who are getting raise up on all the crap on this planet
Mon 08/07/02 at 22:09
Regular
hmmmm its weird how the world is turning into unless we stop it.
Tue 09/07/02 at 01:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hmmm i tried smoking to be cool for about a week, then i thought "f&&k this I'm shortening my life span and im paying money for it?". But you see the silly mongs at the back of the school puffing away, it will always be the same, kids trying to look "hard" and "mature" and other people following due to peer pressure, its a sad world when all people are capable of is copying other people.

Its even worse when youngsters start taking drugs, i would never do that, if my parents found out i would be dead. Dont they see how messed up they make you?

And when it comes to sipping a bottle of merrydown cider or buckfast tonic wine with 7 other people on a cold friday night sitting round a park bench, well wheres the point in that? They end up getting plastered and falling in a gutter suffering alcohol poisoning.
Tue 09/07/02 at 01:35
Regular
I reckon we hide under a big pile of coats and hope everything turns out ok.

Seriously though, things are not as bad as you make out. There is a lot of bad stuff going down everywhere, but there always has been. its just now you get to hear about it more, i.e. through the media, the internet and so on. Sometimes stuff you hear about (e.g september 11th) is just disturbing, but the world is not 'bad' as you put it. Thats just cynicism. If everyone thought like that we'd have anarchy on the streets. Take a deep breath...
Tue 09/07/02 at 01:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Evil prevails when good men do nothing.
Tue 09/07/02 at 11:07
Regular
it aint perfect by no means.
Tue 09/07/02 at 11:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Evil prevails when good men do nothing.

Heres a cynical point.

Are there any essentialy good people?

---------

The media picks stories for you - many many lovely things are not seen, as they don't make 'good news'
Tue 09/07/02 at 12:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, the News should really be renamed "Bad News."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.