GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"movie idea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/02 at 16:52
Regular
earth-2268

the betamax 5 is about to be launched into space. inside are three brave men. after 3 weeks the shuttle lands on mars. the astronauts die, once mars blows up. most asteroids avoid earth but still damge is done. the astronauts had sent a tape showing an uncharted planet.....

2 weeks later housten get the tape and relize a war is goin on on the planet. however, this is none of earths buiness untill housten discover that there is an invisible line moving towards earth due to extream explosions on the new planet. this line disstroied mars! I fthe planet explodes, so will earth.45,000 troops are sent to the planet to either dissable all explosive devices or to bring peace between the two races of alien the krilian and the seyds. the races have different staagies, weapons and veicles. but the race with the explosives is the krilian. when the troops are sent into battle, an approzamate half die. another approzamate half are transformed into seyds. two men survive, however they know each other, and hate each other. Battles go on and the two men try to dissable the explosives. At one point, the two men get contact with houstan who has managed to dissable all exposives......

or so they think...
on a previos misadventure the men find out what the two races are fighting over-earth

earth is connected to the planet by an invisible line. on the planet the start is in a huge tower, on earth it is in the centre.

the men also find out that the krillian had been planning war for 6 human years- so whats the delay? the krillian were traning an army of men throwing bottles of liquid explosive known as Q@)j which cannot be dissabled!

this creates a mager change in the invisible line and is getting closer to earth than ever before. the tower has a legend behind it. the legend goes that its a living craeture. well we have two invisiable lines in space...there must be a connection. Houstan find out that when the two lines meet it creates a major light show.... destroying both lines. but like i said... the earth is connected to the invisable line so if the two lines ever meet, earth willl already be half destoyed.

the men deside to take the risk of trusting the legend, if it lives maybe they could move it. the men travel there but guess what?> A battle is goin on, which includes the blokes with the bottles. on man manages to awaken the creature. once moved and the line destyoed the men head for a ship.

in the ship one man says to turn back to bring peace on the planet. they have an arument and crash on the planet.once the two leaders of the race are in the same room one man comes in with a human bomb. he explans that that is real honor .they show indenticfacion in their on ways to sign a trety.....

This is my idea 4 a movie. plz dont steal dis idea or ill sue u 400000 quid Seriosly.
Kieran W copyrighted all rights reservd
Thu 11/07/02 at 23:30
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
No offence, but, naaaa. It doesn't work. Invisible lines, 2 men against two waring races ect... Perhaps if you re-think your idea into book form, send it off, then you should get a proffessional's view.
Mon 08/07/02 at 19:44
Regular
"He's back"
yep das just about it. honor is a stong thing in this movie.the 2 guys are brave, etc so they stick up for the planet

but good point do
Mon 08/07/02 at 18:28
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
So let me get something straight....

45,000 men are sent to the planet. 22,500 are killed. 22,498 are turned into aliens. The 2 men that are left go up against the enemy by themselves thinking they can win even though their 44,998 fellow troops couldn't.

Hmmmm...
Mon 08/07/02 at 18:20
Regular
"He's back"
technology ha changed. they saw the line with computers, etc
Mon 08/07/02 at 16:55
"Darkness, always"
how exactly can everyone see this invisible line?
Surely it's invisible....
Mon 08/07/02 at 16:52
Regular
"He's back"
earth-2268

the betamax 5 is about to be launched into space. inside are three brave men. after 3 weeks the shuttle lands on mars. the astronauts die, once mars blows up. most asteroids avoid earth but still damge is done. the astronauts had sent a tape showing an uncharted planet.....

2 weeks later housten get the tape and relize a war is goin on on the planet. however, this is none of earths buiness untill housten discover that there is an invisible line moving towards earth due to extream explosions on the new planet. this line disstroied mars! I fthe planet explodes, so will earth.45,000 troops are sent to the planet to either dissable all explosive devices or to bring peace between the two races of alien the krilian and the seyds. the races have different staagies, weapons and veicles. but the race with the explosives is the krilian. when the troops are sent into battle, an approzamate half die. another approzamate half are transformed into seyds. two men survive, however they know each other, and hate each other. Battles go on and the two men try to dissable the explosives. At one point, the two men get contact with houstan who has managed to dissable all exposives......

or so they think...
on a previos misadventure the men find out what the two races are fighting over-earth

earth is connected to the planet by an invisible line. on the planet the start is in a huge tower, on earth it is in the centre.

the men also find out that the krillian had been planning war for 6 human years- so whats the delay? the krillian were traning an army of men throwing bottles of liquid explosive known as Q@)j which cannot be dissabled!

this creates a mager change in the invisible line and is getting closer to earth than ever before. the tower has a legend behind it. the legend goes that its a living craeture. well we have two invisiable lines in space...there must be a connection. Houstan find out that when the two lines meet it creates a major light show.... destroying both lines. but like i said... the earth is connected to the invisable line so if the two lines ever meet, earth willl already be half destoyed.

the men deside to take the risk of trusting the legend, if it lives maybe they could move it. the men travel there but guess what?> A battle is goin on, which includes the blokes with the bottles. on man manages to awaken the creature. once moved and the line destyoed the men head for a ship.

in the ship one man says to turn back to bring peace on the planet. they have an arument and crash on the planet.once the two leaders of the race are in the same room one man comes in with a human bomb. he explans that that is real honor .they show indenticfacion in their on ways to sign a trety.....

This is my idea 4 a movie. plz dont steal dis idea or ill sue u 400000 quid Seriosly.
Kieran W copyrighted all rights reservd

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.