GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Network Status Page...?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/04/08 at 20:49
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Quote:
>Passwords for Freeola Web Space (FTP), E-mail accounts and MySQL databases have been changed. You must update the passwords for these services for them to start working.

Is this for real or what? Haven't we already been down this path a few weeks ago? Mine seem to be OK anybody else having any problems?
Wed 16/04/08 at 21:30
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Soz for that, but the 'quoted warning/reminder' was on Freeeola home page and I didn't think to look at the 'main support page' aswell - maybe then if you're still receiving calls you could add the dates to the Freeola home page 'warning/reminder':)
Wed 16/04/08 at 21:22
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
That warning has been there since the password changes in February and will stay for a while as we're still getting calls about it. The main support page states 'Passwords for Freeola Web Space (FTP), E-mail accounts and MySQL databases have been changed (at 5pm on Tuesday 12th of February 2008). You must update the passwords for these services for them to start working.'. So no it's not 'again'.
Wed 16/04/08 at 20:49
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Quote:
>Passwords for Freeola Web Space (FTP), E-mail accounts and MySQL databases have been changed. You must update the passwords for these services for them to start working.

Is this for real or what? Haven't we already been down this path a few weeks ago? Mine seem to be OK anybody else having any problems?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.