GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Being ill"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/09/06 at 12:17
"possibly impossible"
Been ill the last couple of day. Still feel terrible now. Nothing serious, just really bad stomach cramps, fever, that kind of thing.

But it sucks. I can't watch TV or catch up on those box sets I haven't watched yet as the kids are at home, can't even play games as I can't concentrate.

So mostly stuck in bed or trying to manage to eat something (I've only had a yougart and a bit of spagetti in 2 days) and it was my daughter's birthday yesterday as well...
Fri 01/09/06 at 12:17
"possibly impossible"
Been ill the last couple of day. Still feel terrible now. Nothing serious, just really bad stomach cramps, fever, that kind of thing.

But it sucks. I can't watch TV or catch up on those box sets I haven't watched yet as the kids are at home, can't even play games as I can't concentrate.

So mostly stuck in bed or trying to manage to eat something (I've only had a yougart and a bit of spagetti in 2 days) and it was my daughter's birthday yesterday as well...
Fri 01/09/06 at 12:36
Regular
Look on the bright side, atleast you won a GAD pb :) congratulations.

I'm just messing. It's terrible being that ill, sometimes you think you're invincible and then suddenly you become so weak and simple tasks become impossible. I hope you start to get better pb, a real shame you were like this for your daughters birthday.

Take care and try and eat a bit more.
Fri 01/09/06 at 12:41
Regular
""none""
I'm sad for you, I hope that GAD cheered you up. It must have ^_^ all the best.
Fri 01/09/06 at 13:41
"possibly impossible"
Thanks.

Actually, just being able to get back on the computer helps. Oh well, weekend to recover and then on monday I'll see the amount that piled up while I was away from work...
Fri 01/09/06 at 14:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I was really ill a couple of weeks ago. Bloody horrid it was. Try to eat as much as possible to keep up your strength.
Fri 01/09/06 at 18:37
Regular
Awww, being ill for your daughter's birthday was a shame.
Fri 01/09/06 at 18:41
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I think I'm not sick about 3 weeks every year. Right now I have a cold, and it probabley won't be gone until next summer. I'm sad now, and I have to blow my nose about 10 times a day.

Anyway, because of that, and the fact that the same thing happened to me 2 days ago, I feel very, very sorry for you.
Fri 01/09/06 at 19:44
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've only felt well for about 20 minutes in the last 5 years. Unfortunately, those 20 minutes were spent watching the end of a film a few months back. I would have preferred those minutes playing football or something more constructive.
Fri 01/09/06 at 19:45
Regular
"Mooching around"
Someone's getting old ;-D
Fri 01/09/06 at 19:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Turned 25 a few days ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.