GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My own physical endurance...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/07/02 at 02:06
Regular
Yes, you heard me. I'm taking a step into the wild and wacky world of insomnia. I have put myself to the test, how many hours ca I stay awake for? At the time of writing this sentence, it is 38 hours since I last woke up. If I make it to 12am it will be two whole days. This will be easy as I just feel 'normally' tired.

Maybe it's because I have been watching too much of David Blaine and his totally 'Breath-taking', 'logic-defying' stunts or maybe it's the fact that My friend had a bet on with me.

He is going to give me a tenner if I can stay awake for 5 whole days (or 120 hours)

Oh no. After typing that, it finally sunk in. I'll probably be owing my mate a tenner but what odds? It's only harmless fun and who knows? Maybe I'll make it? Or maybe my ISP will disconnect for the 100th time in 2 days and I will go so annoyed i'll have to sleep it off.

Well, wish me good luck on my journey..

Time passed::...

38 Hours, 5mins and counting.....
Mon 08/07/02 at 02:06
"~do i look funny?~"
Yes, you heard me. I'm taking a step into the wild and wacky world of insomnia. I have put myself to the test, how many hours ca I stay awake for? At the time of writing this sentence, it is 38 hours since I last woke up. If I make it to 12am it will be two whole days. This will be easy as I just feel 'normally' tired.

Maybe it's because I have been watching too much of David Blaine and his totally 'Breath-taking', 'logic-defying' stunts or maybe it's the fact that My friend had a bet on with me.

He is going to give me a tenner if I can stay awake for 5 whole days (or 120 hours)

Oh no. After typing that, it finally sunk in. I'll probably be owing my mate a tenner but what odds? It's only harmless fun and who knows? Maybe I'll make it? Or maybe my ISP will disconnect for the 100th time in 2 days and I will go so annoyed i'll have to sleep it off.

Well, wish me good luck on my journey..

Time passed::...

38 Hours, 5mins and counting.....
Mon 08/07/02 at 07:45
"Stupid Newbie :D"
Judging by the fact its all quiet on the western front, I'd hazard a guess you fell into a state of catatonia after 45hrs, am I right? ;)
Mon 08/07/02 at 08:08
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Are you feeling tired .
Mon 08/07/02 at 11:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think he is feeling banned.
Mon 08/07/02 at 12:06
"Darkness, always"
see what happens if you don't sleep regularly?

Let this be a leeson to you all.
Mon 08/07/02 at 12:07
"Darkness, always"
*lesson

bah. I need a secretary.
Mon 08/07/02 at 12:57
Regular
Why he get banned?
Mon 08/07/02 at 13:02
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Or†ega wrote:
> Why he get banned?

My thoughts exactly!
Mon 08/07/02 at 13:06
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> Why he get banned?
Copied stuff
Mon 08/07/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Or†ega wrote:
> Why he get banned?

I think he copied a review.
My GOD! Again, i have been trying to log in for an hour and now i'm here.
Anyway, 35 hours is nothing. Last year, i stayed up for 80 odd hours.
I stayed up from my Birthday August 18th through to August 21st, My mates birthday. Trust me, don't do it kiddys, you go mad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.