GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 dilema!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/07/02 at 22:57
Regular
hi everyone.

i hav been really thinkin about what console to get x box or ps2. i can now tell u i hav decided to get ps2. however, i recently heard ps2s price will drop to £130 on 30th of august but i want one now but its still 200 quid. is there anyway of keepin my reciept and takin it back or the store give me 70 quid back?

would like some feedback thanx.
Sun 07/07/02 at 22:57
Regular
hi everyone.

i hav been really thinkin about what console to get x box or ps2. i can now tell u i hav decided to get ps2. however, i recently heard ps2s price will drop to £130 on 30th of august but i want one now but its still 200 quid. is there anyway of keepin my reciept and takin it back or the store give me 70 quid back?

would like some feedback thanx.
Sun 07/07/02 at 23:56
"High polygon count"
Anything you've heard about a price drop for PS2 is strictly a rumour at this moment in time - Sony have not announced anything official.

Having said that, it shouldn't be ruled out. Sony have some massive games due later this year, and with sales of Xbox almost certain to increase in the run up to Christmas, they may well lower the price to further temp gamers.
Mon 08/07/02 at 01:17
"~do i look funny?~"
I heard that there would be price cuts but not untill Autumn, when all the summer hype is over and people start buying and stocking up for christmas.
Mon 08/07/02 at 09:26
Regular
"  "
I heared that they wasn't going to drop the PS2's price but the PS2's games prices. So RRP of games will be 20% lower than they are now (About £32). I think that the game price scheme would be better because you would save more money in the long run.
Tue 09/07/02 at 16:38
A PS2 for that kind of money, now that would be one heck of a bargain, it also would put pressure on M$ to lower their price of xbox yet again, as I intend buying an Xbox in the future i'd like to see it become cheaper still.
Tue 09/07/02 at 19:12
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Na†ßu© wrote:
> I heared that they wasn't going to drop the PS2's price but the PS2's
> games prices. So RRP of games will be 20% lower than they are now
> (About £32). I think that the game price scheme would be better
> because you would save more money in the long run.

TRANSLATION:

I HEARD that they WEREN'T going to drop the PS2's price, but INSTEAD the PS2's games' prices. So THE RRP of games will be 20% lower than they are now (about £32). etc...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.