GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Birthday Ice Blaster!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/07/02 at 15:16
Regular
That's right at some point next week (I am so sorry I forgot the day) our former beloved WWE forum member Ice Blaster is celerbrating his 17th birthday. So lets all wish him a very happy day because with out him I would of turned out like SexKid2002 but I am now a great poster and I owe it all to Chris. So lets raise out drinks (GrandPrix is buying them in) to Chris!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Chris
Happy Birthday to you.
Tue 09/07/02 at 18:11
Regular
Couldn't reply till now so Happy Birthday Chris.
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:22
Regular
"One More Chance"
Dumba*s.
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:09
Regular
Meh, i reply to topics, i don't read them :-D
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:08
Regular
Oh i'm not late it's on saturday.
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:07
Regular
"One More Chance"
RiCk0sS wrote:
> Happy Birthday Chris, sorry i'm a day late, but better late than never
> I say. Have a good time :-)

If you had read the first post or any other you would of relized that Ice Blasters birthday is not till Saturday the 13th so your not a day late. Tut tut.
Mon 08/07/02 at 16:47
Regular
Happy Birthday Chris, sorry i'm a day late, but better late than never I say. Have a good time :-)
Mon 08/07/02 at 15:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ice Blaster wrote:
>
> Anywho, I haven't seen, well i never have, you guys for a while so how
> are you all getting on? Has the WWF entertained you much lately?

Very occasionally,

Any
> new guys to this forum?

Yeah, a few, forum's going quite well at the moment.
>
> Thanks for the birthday whishes etc, the birthday is on saturday(13),
> should be fun- though i have to work most of the day!!

Bah, unlucky mate.

>
> Take care all!! All the best,
>
> IB

See ya later!
Mon 08/07/02 at 11:37
Regular
"Back in black"
Wow I rule(ish). It's my birthday again. You guys seem to celebrate my brithday more than I do! I seem to remember, all though i have posiened my liver a fair bit since, that you wrote a story about a birthday party last year... true?

Anywho, I haven't seen, well i never have, you guys for a while so how are you all getting on? Has the WWF entertained you much lately? Any new guys to this forum?

Thanks for the birthday whishes etc, the birthday is on saturday(13), should be fun- though i have to work most of the day!!

Take care all!! All the best,

IB
Mon 08/07/02 at 09:34
Regular
"..."
Happy Brithday IB! I did make you a cake out of ice-cubes, but then I lit the candles and it's now a puddle of water on the kitchen floor if you still want it.
Sun 07/07/02 at 23:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You have no proof. Also, what has that got to do with you getting the drinks?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.