GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"really bad games, u got ne games thats bad and want ppl to no not to buy it"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/07/02 at 22:57
Regular
u got ne bad or really crap games, type them here to let people know not to but them,
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:57
Regular
u got ne bad or really crap games, type them here to let people know not to but them,
Sat 06/07/02 at 23:07
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Since you're new, I'll let you in on a secret.

People round these here parts seem to object to ppl who tlk in txtspk. It annoys them. Don't ask me why.

Also, people also prefer posters to justify posts and to give a little background on the subject in question. This means no spam. It is highly irritating, and reduces the chance of genuinely interesting discussions being found by users.
Sat 06/07/02 at 23:12
Regular
hey what do you mean by spam
Sun 07/07/02 at 03:03
"~do i look funny?~"
spam is when a member goes through many topics and forums typing small phrases or sentences of no meaning or point just to raise their post count.

Up until a few months ago, I was HOOKED but now I have been shown the light.
Sun 07/07/02 at 03:08
Regular
thanx for that, now i know what spam means, if you have any other things to say about games just type them here,
or do you wanna play a game???

i say a word and u say the next thing that goes into your head

here goes
DECEMBER...........u?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.