GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto III"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/07/02 at 22:47
Regular
This game rocks!!!!!!!
wat do u all think of the cheat like riots??
mad ur just standin there mindin ur own business then some phsyco co,mes over and starts to batter you its mad?
wat do u think is good in the game, give me all ur opinions and reviews of the game
Mon 08/07/02 at 19:00
"period drama"
I hate to put a dampener on proceedings (well, not really) but isn't this just a little late?
I mean, if you haven't played it yet or been amazed by it's diversity then you're a bit strange.

It was released months ago, and sure it's a great game but I'm sure all this has been said a thousand times before. And probably more clearly and interestingly.

Well then, just ignore me......
Mon 08/07/02 at 18:58
Regular
yeh i love GTA3 but i cant wait for Conflict desert storm now, this game will rule
Mon 08/07/02 at 18:47
I agree with you, this game comes no.1 in my top ten of games for ps2. I totally enjoy the game and i am on it whenever i am on my ps2. I like finding secret places in the game and just cruiseing around in a BF-injection.
Mon 08/07/02 at 14:07
Regular
"Bobba you"
GTA3 is a good game it used to be my favourite but not any more I hardly play it 'cos I've got bigger and better titels such MOH: Frontline. So it's just sitting there collecting dust. But I will be getting GTA: Vice city for sure.
Mon 08/07/02 at 11:47
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
chris_coxy wrote:
> is this game worth £17 second hand mint? polz reply soon

Definitely, yes go and get it now! Offer £15 and your on for a bargain.
Mon 08/07/02 at 11:34
is this game worth £17 second hand mint? polz reply soon
Sun 07/07/02 at 12:50
I honestly love this game. Its the only game that keeps me coming back for more. All my other Playstation 2 games got boring after a while, but theres something about GTA3 that keeps me wanting to play it more. I have 96% and all I have to do is 7 rampages and the ambulance missions. Then by that time GTA VC should be out and hoefully it will be as good as GTA3.
Sun 07/07/02 at 01:17
Regular
you can also do driveby's and kill a few people or enemies whom you dont like, thats also very clever
Sun 07/07/02 at 01:06
"~do i look funny?~"
What I love is the diversity in this game. You can drive, run and attack, look for hidden packages, get power-up (health and weopons). Everything.

It's like a driving game, role playing, shoot-em-up.

That's the secret to it's success in my eyes!
Sat 06/07/02 at 23:36
Regular
OK CHEERS THANKS
Grand theft auto III, the missions are the best i have ever tried, now you can look at the person you are and the looks on his face are cool, if u drive past the "red light district" you can usually pick up a hooker or prostitute, just drive to a hillside or a mountain top and the car should start to shake and squeek, this game is sweet

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.