GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't think I'm going to get my PS2 before Christmas..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/11/00 at 23:03
Regular
I've heard lots of different timescales for the next batch of PS2's. Some say there's be a steady flow after the initial batch, while others - SR for one - are saying March 2001.

Best of luck, matey.
Tue 15/04/08 at 22:36
Regular
Hi Spongebob,
You can use either. I belive the UKWA have from 1 to 1000 and the RYA have the rest so they should never duplicate.
Ady
Tue 15/04/08 at 21:22
Regular
Could anyone let me know if you have to use the UKWA sail numbers given to you when you become a member or can you use sail numbers issued by the RYA when racing at UKWA events?
Wed 08/11/00 at 18:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Thanks for yor help guys. Even if I don't get one, hopefully you guys will. I've e-mailed theslammer.com, lets see what they say.
Tue 07/11/00 at 23:57
i pre-ordered way to late anyway. but i phoned a shop and they said the were given more then what they thought they were allocated, they stopped people earlier pre-ordering once there stock run out, they re-opened when they found out they would have more then what they thought for the launch. anyway if i dont get one on the 24th it doesn't really matter because i wasn't going to anyway.
Tue 07/11/00 at 23:48
Hey, we are only trying to help. If you have already made an official pre-order, Sony will have your details on their system. So if you have cancelled your first pre-order, and stuck with your second pre-order, your chances of getting a launch day console are mighty slim. Remember, Sony have already confirmed that the first batch of PS2's were sold by the 15th sept, and that the only way of getting one before xmas was with an official pre-order.

The internet has been flooded with offers of launch day PS2's for the last month, and i hope for your sake that they can deliver. But if you listen to the official word from Sony, it does not look good for anyone that ordered after the 15th sept.

I hope for a lot of peoples sakes that my interpretation of this situation is wrong.

Good luck to everyone.
Tue 07/11/00 at 23:37
welllllllllll i already put the other deposit on, and i have already taken the other deposit off
Tue 07/11/00 at 23:34
Pulsed, Babylonian is right, don't ruin any chances you have mate.
Tue 07/11/00 at 23:34
o'well i shouldn't need to worry cuz we cancelled one of the deposits earlier
Tue 07/11/00 at 23:33
Babylonian wrote:
> Oi, Keiran - go to bed and stop beating me to the posts!

Babylonian............He He He!!!
Tue 07/11/00 at 23:30
It's a limit of one per household, so the credit card details don't matter. Unless your parents are divorced/seperated (hope not!), it's the address that matters.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.