GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Predict--Who will win the Euro 2004 and the World cup in 2006"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/07/02 at 21:52
Regular
who will win the euro cup====

world cup======

i start u off BRAZIL

u think different place your team
Tue 09/07/02 at 16:41
Regular
"Great Scott's"
John Arne Riise wrote:
> Finland only have one of the best defenders around in Sami Hyypia.
> Also Jari Litmanen and the ever improving Mikael Forsell up front.

But one top quality defender and strikers who are not 1st team regulars at their club sides doesn't mean that Wales couldn't beat them at Home and Draw in Finland.
Mon 08/07/02 at 19:56
Regular
"Mole Hole"
For Euro 2004 I think Germany or Spain.

For World Cup 2006 I think Brazil.

Those are my predictions :-)
Mon 08/07/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
James Pond wrote:
> Finland did do quite well in England's Qualifying World Cup group but
> I feel that Wales are now good enough to draw away and beat them at
> home. Not many defences's can stand up to Hartson and deal with
> Bellamy's pace. As the German’s and Argentinean’s found out.

Finland only have one of the best defenders around in Sami Hyypia. Also Jari Litmanen and the ever improving Mikael Forsell up front.
Mon 08/07/02 at 14:26
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Not saying that Wales will win Euro 2004, but I think they have a very good chance of qualifying. Although they have Italy in their group, who will win the group they still can qualify by coming second.

Their are other good teams in-group such as Finland and Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia is an ageing team just like Croatia but have very little talent coming through.

Finland did do quite well in England's Qualifying World Cup group but I feel that Wales are now good enough to draw away and beat them at home. Not many defences's can stand up to Hartson and deal with Bellamy's pace. As the German’s and Argentinean’s found out.
Sun 07/07/02 at 12:25
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Come back and ask when people actually care! There are lots more important events before things that are 2 or 4 years away.

On a lighter note, STOP POSTING STUPID TOPICS!!!
Sun 07/07/02 at 12:06
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Depends who qualifies really.

Here are some of the teams that can win.

Euro 2004 = England, Portugal, Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Sweden, Spain and Ireland

World Cup = Anyone

We have got to wait to see who wualifies and who are in the team as there are going to be alot of quality youngsters who will be playing.
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:49
Regular
nah france played pure balls in there last cup
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:46
"~do i look funny?~"
I think brasil will probably win the world cup but I believe france will come back stronger in the next finals.

Maybe their comeback will start in the Euro 2004 tournament, but I predict an Ireland-Germany final.
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:36
Regular
i predict Brazil for the world cup and Ireland for the euro cup
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:01
Regular
"Bobba you"
We dont even know who is going through to the first rounds yet so how can we predict?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.