GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX is life"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/07/02 at 18:09
Regular
XBOX, The black beast. After playing an xbox i never turned back, the easy to grip and use controller fell comfatably in my hands. I researched into upcoming games and already my lips started to temble with exctitment for the various games comeing our way.

Then i tryed out a gamecube, How amazingly boring i thought to myself, some ninty was saying to me "Halo should be on the gamecube, it'd be much better" I said back "Nah Halo would'nt fit the gamecube, it needs to be revamped for it, needs to have coin collecting, colorful graphics and happy smily faces, OH and an appearance from mario" i turned with a smirk on my face knowing i had the console that i think beats the gamecube on gameplay anyday.

Games on the XBOX dont match up to the ones on the gamecube, XBOX has many excellent titles such as Halo, Munches Oddysee, Spiderman, JSRF, PGR and many more exciting games to come.

Gamecube owners, sure you may like the games and stuff, thats ure choice of games. But i find the games on the XBOX are more realistic, fun and amazing graphics.

I consider XBOX as life now........................
Sun 14/07/02 at 00:09
Regular
"everyone says it"
Super Nintendo remains to be the best console.
Sat 13/07/02 at 10:50
Regular
Bleeders wrote:

> Look, I'm not condoning what Gamefreakz says or does, his opinions are
> entirely his own. But judging from your post, he's kept his view on
> the Gamecube in the XBox forum.

Yes, i will stand by my view of the gamecube.

> I own all three next-gen consoles and each I get a lot of enjoyment
> from all three of them. I just don't understand why people feel the
> need to justify there purchase by berating a competitors machine,
> because I know for a fact there's games on each of the systems that
> players wouldn't mind seeing on there platform.

Ok, i don't hate the gamecube, i just don't like the games on it thats all. A console does'nt sell because of its specifications, its because of its software and i prefer the XBOX's games. If you like the gamecube and its games i say good for you!
Sat 13/07/02 at 10:50
Regular
Bleeders wrote:

> Look, I'm not condoning what Gamefreakz says or does, his opinions are
> entirely his own. But judging from your post, he's kept his view on
> the Gamecube in the XBox forum.

Yes, i will stand by my view of the gamecube.

> I own all three next-gen consoles and each I get a lot of enjoyment
> from all three of them. I just don't understand why people feel the
> need to justify there purchase by berating a competitors machine,
> because I know for a fact there's games on each of the systems that
> players wouldn't mind seeing on there platform.

Ok, i don't hate the gamecube, i just don't like the games on it thats all. A console does'nt sell because of its specifications, its because of its software and i prefer the XBOX's games. If you like the gamecube and its games i say good 4 you!
Sat 13/07/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Bleeders wrote:
> Following on from my previous post;
>
> That's not to say Final Fantasy X is a bad game, quite the contrary.
> But IMO, it's no Halo beater. Far from it in fact.
>
> Halo Online is an experience that is yet to be bettered.
>
> I agree with bleeders on this one, but the game cannot beat Halo as
> they are both from different genres.

Forgot to point that one out ;) But, for me at least, I prefer the type of experience Halo provides to something like Final Fantasy X.
Sat 13/07/02 at 10:46
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Edgy wrote:
> Bleeders wrote:
>
>
> One question to you: Why bother coming here to antognise the people
> here who enjoy discussing the XBox and it's games?
>
> Why not come here to defend the GameCube whilst Gamezfreak is bitchin'
> about it in the X-box forum?

Look, I'm not condoning what Gamefreakz says or does, his opinions are entirely his own. But judging from your post, he's kept his view on the Gamecube in the XBox forum.

I own all three next-gen consoles and each I get a lot of enjoyment from all three of them. I just don't understand why people feel the need to justify there purchase by berating a competitors machine, because I know for a fact there's games on each of the systems that players wouldn't mind seeing on there platform.
Sat 13/07/02 at 10:34
Regular
Bleeders wrote:

>
> One question to you: Why bother coming here to antognise the people
> here who enjoy discussing the XBox and it's games?

Why not come here to defend the GameCube whilst Gamezfreak is bitchin' about it in the X-box forum?
Sat 13/07/02 at 10:33
Regular
Bleeders wrote:
> Following on from my previous post;
>
> That's not to say Final Fantasy X is a bad game, quite the contrary.
> But IMO, it's no Halo beater. Far from it in fact.
>
> Halo Online is an experience that is yet to be bettered.

I agree with bleeders on this one, but the game cannot beat Halo as they are both from different genres.
Sat 13/07/02 at 10:16
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Following on from my previous post;

That's not to say Final Fantasy X is a bad game, quite the contrary. But IMO, it's no Halo beater. Far from it in fact.

Halo Online is an experience that is yet to be bettered.
Sat 13/07/02 at 10:13
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Rinoa Heartilly wrote:
> you know when people have no decent games to talk about they often
> resort to text language, hmm interesting.
> gamezfreak, you don't know everything and you're stupid punctuallity
> and paragraphs aren't perfect.
> did you know we have the remake of resident evil, which is way better
> than halo, and i should know because i've played on halo and it
> stinks.
> ok i'm off back to ffx now, at least its descent...

What in the sense of. Walk. Cut-Scene. Walk. Cut-Scene. Walk. Battle. Cut-Scene. Battle. Cut-Scene.

One question to you: Why bother coming here to antognise the people here who enjoy discussing the XBox and it's games?
Fri 12/07/02 at 22:35
you know when people have no decent games to talk about they often resort to text language, hmm interesting.
gamezfreak, you don't know everything and you're stupid punctuallity and paragraphs aren't perfect.
did you know we have the remake of resident evil, which is way better than halo, and i should know because i've played on halo and it stinks.
ok i'm off back to ffx now, at least its descent...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.