GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lucid Dreaming"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/04/08 at 10:49
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I think I had my first lucid dream last night. I found myself in Florida meting up with my penpal for a second time and obviously the logic section of my brain was still in play - I realised I had no memory on how I'd actually gotten to Florida and the fact Iam awaiting a job interview this week, so it was completely irresponsible for me to be there, thus deducing I was in a dream.

Pretty scary world though, the dream world. I kept telling myself it was a dream and was willing myself to wake up and get out of it to save myself getting confused, but I just stayed there - hand gripping tightly to a sofa. In the end, it was a bit more relaxing and I could control myself, walk around etc. It was all so vivid as well and I can remember the setting in minute detail.

I've heard of lucid dreaming but didn't think it was actually possible. But then again, could I have been dreaming that I was in control of myself in my dream? Has anyone else experienced it themselves?
Tue 22/04/08 at 18:52
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
Well they are fun but kinda weird too.
Mon 21/04/08 at 19:46
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've always wanted one of those dreams! Like the false start ones, must be pretty unsettling (for want of a better word).
Mon 21/04/08 at 19:45
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
DO you ever have those dreams where you wake up, then you wake up again, and realise you dreamt that you woke up...? Those dreams are so weird!

I used to keep a dream diary, over the space of one and half years, it was so weird looking back at the dreams I had, and how they compared to what was happening in my life at the time.

Strangeness!
Fri 18/04/08 at 22:04
Regular
"eat toast!"
i did have a dream whereby i got out of bed to check the time (clocks placed on the opposite side of the room so when the alarm does go off, i have to get up to stop it). I was extremely tired more then usual and it got me wondering why. Only when i realised it was a dream that i suddenly woke up.
Fri 18/04/08 at 21:22
Regular
"I may return"
Chaos wrote:
> Ah Sunny! How I've missed you around these parts :)

I know, I'm great ^-^
Fri 18/04/08 at 20:17
Regular
"cachoo"
Maybe what you dream is what you did in a past life.

Basically, you were insane.
Fri 18/04/08 at 20:11
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
Sounds amazing and somewhat scary. I think I had a lucid dream when I was younger, or was that something else? haha
Wed 16/04/08 at 18:28
Regular
"Mooching around"
Sunflower wrote:
> Chaos wrote:
> and proceded to burn Christmas trees in front of children,
> throw
> the old into the sea, and lift the police and crash them back
> down to the ground repeatedly.
>
> Dude. That's my Wednesday routine o_O

Ah Sunny! How I've missed you around these parts :)
Wed 16/04/08 at 17:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I dont generally dream but last nights involved giant sharks and alligators being washed up on a beach, someone famous (i cant remember who, might have been Bill Murray) trying to steal my shoes and me being surrounded by fire.
I did have a stranger one last week but i cant remember a thing about it. Past dreams have involved sausages in the bath and me measuring the curtains because "They're not right"
Wed 16/04/08 at 17:21
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Alfonse the Turtle wrote:
> Last night I dreamed that everybody had to do what I said. I had
> a lot of fun making people orgasm in the street.

Haha. I bet.

No more dreams since then (well if I did, I can't remember them). in fact, I've got a mental block on sleep at the moment - takes me over an hour to drop off :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.