GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WRC goes Platinum!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/07/02 at 20:08
Regular
Another game to go platinum. This time it's WRC from SCEE. Quite a good move considering the barrage of rally games to be released and I think most will be getting their rally kicks from V-rally 3. Still it's a nice prospect if you ever have some spare cash or are lucky enough to win a £25 GAD.
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:08
Regular
"  "
Another game to go platinum. This time it's WRC from SCEE. Quite a good move considering the barrage of rally games to be released and I think most will be getting their rally kicks from V-rally 3. Still it's a nice prospect if you ever have some spare cash or are lucky enough to win a £25 GAD.
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:13
"~do i look funny?~"
I never thought about the £25 GAD prize, sweet deal!
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:25
Regular
"  "
Yer because you won one the other day. Welldone! Not sure how long it will be before WRC actually starts selling on Platinum but should be in next couple of weeks.
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:40
"~do i look funny?~"
yeah, but I only win my years membership to special reserve.

talking of prizes, you should go check the 1st prize winners as YOU have won the £50 prizes.

I saw it myself!
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:43
Regular
"  "
Yes i checked earlier. I have claimed Medal Of Honour Frontline :)

Thanks for letting me know any way. And does anyone know if World Cup 2002 game will be reduced to about £20. I'm hoping to pick up a copy cheap. It's class for an EA footy game!
Thu 04/07/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
lol your not serious are you?

:)
Thu 04/07/02 at 22:50
"~do i look funny?~"
Na†ßu© wrote:
> Yes i checked earlier. I have claimed Medal Of Honour Frontline :)
>
> Thanks for letting me know any way. And does anyone know if World Cup
> 2002 game will be reduced to about £20. I'm hoping to pick up a
> copy cheap. It's class for an EA footy game!

it may be reduced ion a month or so, considering the greatest show on earth is over.

But I would sugest choosing one of the superior ISS or Pro Evo games.
Thu 04/07/02 at 22:54
You know, I really think they should create a new "class" for GTA3 - something like "Slow Burner". Or maybe not - Titanium?
Sat 06/07/02 at 18:45
Regular
"  "
Yes thats what i was thinking because it has gone double platinum yer?
Sat 06/07/02 at 18:47
Regular
"  "
Oh by the way I saw WRC in Platinum colours in Game today so it has been released on Platinum already if anyone cares.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.