GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Films That Would Make Amazing Games!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/07/02 at 17:53
Regular
These are just some films that i think could make some amazing video games:
Pulp Fiction
Fight Club
The Shining
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Halloween

What do you think??
Fri 05/07/02 at 04:01
"Stupid Newbie :D"
Its more a case of films that COULD make amazing games... lest we forget such shocking nastiness as The Third Element, and 90% of the Batman games to date. Remember that the average games developer is 85% tard, 15% genius... and I should know. ;)
Thu 04/07/02 at 22:24
Sir Auron wrote:
> why exactly is that, i was right! i just wana know why rm18 has it in
> for me! dont get involved with tings that dont concern you i wanted to
> sort out with rm18 i appologised in another chat thinhg whne he argued
> and now he is sill being like he was

Sorry for the confusion, but I was referring to your name, as in the game. You know, that he's really dead?
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:32
Regular
I didn't want to confront you because I'm scared of you.
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ho HO Sir Auron is on something illegal.
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Talk about mood swings
Thu 04/07/02 at 19:56
Regular
"$hit happens"
Ok, i am sorry to everyone wom i have offended whoever that may be!
sorry
Thu 04/07/02 at 19:48
Regular
"$hit happens"
why exactly is that, i was right! i just wana know why rm18 has it in for me! dont get involved with tings that dont concern you i wanted to sort out with rm18 i appologised in another chat thinhg whne he argued and now he is sill being like he was
Thu 04/07/02 at 19:41
Auron, act like you're dead. Go on!
Thu 04/07/02 at 19:28
Regular
"$hit happens"
So come on, where is the appology!! looks like your attempt to insult me failed again, Rm-18. lol, you really are pathetic i said to leave it but u clearly can't! lmao
Thu 04/07/02 at 19:25
Regular
"$hit happens"
yea, i am real dumb, that is why he wrote i think these movies would make good games, i clealry staed that the FF movie would be a bad game, it is not all ready a game and nor is the super mario movie a game!!! so i think it is u rm-10 and tilta-whirl who are dumb

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.