GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smedlos?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/04/08 at 11:59
Regular
Anyone still in touch with him? I just noticed he's (very recently) not a mod anymore, I wonder if he resigned or the staffies took it away. I hope he's alright.
Sun 13/04/08 at 11:59
Regular
Anyone still in touch with him? I just noticed he's (very recently) not a mod anymore, I wonder if he resigned or the staffies took it away. I hope he's alright.
Sun 13/04/08 at 14:41
Regular
I wrote a beautiful song for him!

Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doooooah.......
It doesn't matter what comes! Fresh goes better alliiive.
With Smedlos fresh and full of life
Nothing gets to you, staying fresh staying cool!
With Smedlos fresh and full of lifffffe!
Fresh goes better, Smeddddlos freshness!
Fresh goes better with Smedlos fresh and full of liffffffffffe!

Smedlos the freshmaker ;)

What do you mean I stole that from an old mentos advert? =|
Sun 13/04/08 at 22:56
Regular
The staffies took away my mod status

And Vexxed molested me in the car park on the way home from work

:'(
Fri 25/04/08 at 13:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm still about the internet isn't working at home need to get it fixed but with lots of other stuff I need to do around the house it has to wait until it's all done before I can get it reconnected.

Am at work at the moment but everyone else is in a meeting so sneaked on for a bit :)

And I was sacked as a moderator :(
Fri 25/04/08 at 13:52
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hey Smedlos is back...for a bit :)

How are you doing? Forest seem to be getting on well again this season.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.