GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console Wars"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/07/02 at 16:12
Regular
The PS2 looks as ugly as it plays (which is bad) I'm getting a Gamecube because its far better
Thu 04/07/02 at 16:12
The PS2 looks as ugly as it plays (which is bad) I'm getting a Gamecube because its far better
Thu 04/07/02 at 16:14
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Why do u keep posting small posts?

There nothing wrong with ne of the console there all good i wish people wld stop sl*ging them off.
Thu 04/07/02 at 16:16
Regular
If there weren't people like him (and Turbonutter) we wouldn't be able to argue over pointless things!
Thu 04/07/02 at 16:17
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
This isn't a topic, its a sentence.
Thu 04/07/02 at 16:51
Regular
"Digging!"
Edgy wrote:
> If there weren't people like him (and Turbonutter) we wouldn't be able
> to argue over pointless things!

I think thats a bit harsh on turbonutter
Thu 04/07/02 at 16:59
"Darkness, always"
I love these informed posts.
Thu 04/07/02 at 17:00
"Darkness, always"
> I think thats a bit harsh on turbonutter

the truth often hurts...
Thu 04/07/02 at 17:00
Regular
"A man with a stick"
caos_chris wrote:
> The PS2 looks as ugly as it plays (which is bad) I'm getting a
> Gamecube because its far better

The fan-boy hath spoken.
Thu 04/07/02 at 19:01
Regular
Looks like the 'Console Wars' has been decided then...

Thanks for putting our minds at rest.
Thu 04/07/02 at 19:05
Regular
"$hit happens"
I have to say that you can not just say the Ps2 is bad as it looks bad which it don't and that it plays bad, yea, FinalFantasy, Metal Gear, Gt, GTA, Jak and Daxter, they were all bad, as someone statted earlier all the consoles are good but if you prefer one then back it up with some evidence!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.